is there some way to check if my really old account still exists?

luka12

Question

I had an account called Boom! (Previous name was Boombastic but i changed it) i tried every password that i remembered with both names in sign-in but nothing worked, im sure i didn't have email attached to it either ( as i remember that time having Mail attached to account was optional but now it asks for one during registration) since i tried all my existent emails too in account recovery but all times it just kept saying that account with such information don't exists, thus thought that account just got wiped out from existence came up so i tried to search it up, i created other account and tried Search Player option in arena chat but it doesnt work at all. I was owner of a clan with that account too but i don't remember clan name and sadly its impossible to search clans by leader's name

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, luka12 said:

I had an account called Boom! (Previous name was Boombastic but i changed it) i tried every password that i remembered with both names in sign-in but nothing worked, im sure i didn't have email attached to it either ( as i remember that time having Mail attached to account was optional but now it asks for one during registration) since i tried all my existent emails too in account recovery but all times it just kept saying that account with such information don't exists, thus thought that account just got wiped out from existence came up so i tried to search it up, i created other account and tried Search Player option in arena chat but it doesnt work at all. I was owner of a clan with that account too but i don't remember clan name and sadly its impossible to search clans by leader's name

Posssible the actual account you are using now is these old with no old equipped or removed

I used my old account for the old and "Remake" version of supermechs

16 hours ago, Bring live your dreams said:

Posssible the actual account you are using now is these old with no old equipped or removed

I used my old account for the old and "Remake" version of supermechs

Why would items get deleted tho? also its not same account i literally registered another one with different name and everything, so its impossible

Unfortunately, even if you remember your legacy accounts's info, you ain't going to get your items back.

I tried login to several legacy accounts that haven't be logged after Aug 2017(where reloaded took place) The result showed all the legacy items will be deleted for no reason.

Who knows, maybe those accounts ain't useful to the game anymore, it's true, if memories were lost they are lost, how could you experience them again like you experienced them before 😔

The only way that you could save your legacy items was logged on at least once after reloaded update, maybe before 2019-20 something

_084369005_.a769b3d1b134afdffc58e2e6fd1757ea