Lost account?

Frigid

Question

I had been grinding for a few months now after I list my old account and all of a sudden I got logged out of my Google play account in super mechs and I shows I have 0 achievements?? Wtf?? Did I just somehow lose my account again even though it was connected? The Google play sign in button has disappeared aswell.

5 answers to this question

• Administrators

Reload the app, if the button still doesn't show up after that, I recommend clearing the app data, then try again.

Once you're able to log in your account, make sure to register an user and password for it, don't rely on alternative login mechanisms.

Off-beat heat mechs ™image.png Spitfire

29 minutes ago, Raul said:

Reload the app, if the button still doesn't show up after that, I recommend clearing the app data, then try again.

Once you're able to log in your account, make sure to register an user and password for it, don't rely on alternative login mechanisms.

Wasn't able to log in anyways, shits all gone lol. I'm restarting and tieing it to a SM account now aswell. Thanks for the advice though.

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Frigid said:

Wasn't able to log in anyways, shits all gone lol. I'm restarting and tieing it to a SM account now aswell. Thanks for the advice though.

Sorry to hear :/

Off-beat heat mechs ™image.png Spitfire