A new dev who can implement the fanarts & stuff in the forums?

iSwarky

Should we get a new dev that codes the stuff written in forums?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Yeah why not.
    • No, we are good.
    • Maybe idk.

There is a lot of mfs out there complaining about updates (usually the new players) so this is what they want.

I watch fnf content and there is 2 major devs for mods. KadeDev and BanBuds. They are some professional coders who coded the most popular mods. And they are REALLY fast with it. They can make mods in just weeks. Im pretty sure that they can add the small details that players want. If kade accepts the deal, then the n00bs complaining would shut for some time. He has done mods for other games in the past so he might accept it.

This for everyone who is tired from the "no update" posts. (Banbuds is taking a break rn if im not wrong.)

The forums have been slient for like 6 hours. Lemme light it up again.

Also i just realized, n00bs want new weapons that they cant get. What are they gonna do watch youtubers unbox it?

i didnt know what to post ok? This is the least i could think of.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

It would probably be better if you just called them new players instead of “n00bs”.

im pretty sure Alex isn’t going to hire new people to add stuff players want. Plus there isn’t really a need for new stuff right now, imo the game is good as it is.

this_message_brought_to_you_by.json

Just now, Jajcyn420 said:

It would probably be better if you just called them new players instead of “n00bs”.

im pretty sure Alex isn’t going to hire new people to add stuff players want. Plus there isn’t really a need for new stuff right now, imo the game is good as it is.

Ik n00bs was like a bit far but like its 2021, everyone considers newbies as noobs. Besides i wrote it with zeros lol

Its no bother for who is experienced but the only thing i saw in the forums in this week was base, fanart and complaining about updates.

And holy crap i JUST posted it when did you see this?

I was online on discord, and theres a bot that posts links to new forum posts in the supermechs discord. Sure, new players asking for stuff is annoying, but hiring someone to make Those things won’t make them stop asking for updates, it will encourage it.

this_message_brought_to_you_by.json

6 minutes ago, iSwarky said:

Ik n00bs was like a bit far but like its 2021, everyone considers newbies as noobs. Besides i wrote it with zeros lol

Its no bother for who is experienced but the only thing i saw in the forums in this week was base, fanart and complaining about updates.

And holy crap i JUST posted it when did you see this?

At risk of fulfilling the standard moderator sterotype, your defense is pretty weak. Firstly, there's no way for you to confirm that everyone considers newbies noobs, and secondly the use of zeroes doesn't really change it. Also, if you're going to say it was simply hyperbole, it's not as though popular opinion makes the use of noobs as a derisive term acceptable.

TL;DR: Just don't call people noobs. Your argument should be able to stand on its own two feet without it.

Important links:
Base disable (only one per person, not one per account): Create New Request - SuperMechs Community
Junior mod applications: Create New Application - SuperMechs Community
Item artist applications: Create New Record - SuperMechs Community 

Spoiler

Why are you looking at this? Go check out the next post.

Just now, Liioh said:

At risk of fulfilling the standard moderator sterotype, your defense is pretty weak. Firstly, there's no way for you to confirm that everyone considers newbies noobs, and secondly the use of zeroes doesn't really change it. Also, if you're going to say it was simply hyperbole, it's not as though popular opinion makes the use of noobs as a derisive term acceptable.

TL;DR: Just don't call people noobs. Your argument should be able to stand on its own two feet without it.

Cant say he is wrong.

Just now, Liioh said:

But from what i saw, saying noob literally doesnt feel like an insult. I've seen far behind that and noob just seems like "you can do better" to me tbh.

Just now, Jajcyn420 said:

noob is supposed to be short for newbie. but saying "n00b" seems like an insult

Idk i thought i meant it like "unexperienced"