Hell Sky

The combination of the Emp and Heat bomb in a one weapon, i think can be fun

PicsArt_07-25-03_05_25.thumb.jpg.140e29f4a04e0c9a6efba3b38b4c3771.jpg

Level 1: 6 — 21 Level 40: 12— 35 heat or energy damage

Energy Damage: -298

Heat Damage: +312

Range2-4

Cost: 282 energy and 298 heat

Weight: 100 kg (20 kg reduced of the Emp) 

PicsArt_07-25-03_09_51.thumb.jpg.0d41532b532dc84b3e04d380e4b096fc.jpg

Damage Level 1: 24—46 Level 50: 35 — 64

Energy damage: -487

Heat damage: +495

Cost: 401 heat and 404 energy

now... we have a slight problem here. what part of this weapon have anything to do with the "sky"???

i mean, what kinda name is sky hell when it's a ball of energy on the ground. 

also,.... even if it weighed 100kg, it's will still be way to heavy for anyone to use. .... and when people use heat bomb or emp, they usually (not all) only have a lot of one type, heat cap or energy cap. really rare people have both and high enough regen and cooling to recover from the blast. 

So. i propose, keep the dmg stats, cut the cost in half and add like 300 backfire (like those trash broken scopes). and make it weigh .... probably around 60. even then, not many people will want to use it, but i honestly think it'll do better than the original stats. 

for the name, i propose: Overcharged Heat Bomb or Overheated EMP. take your pick

Edited by AftoKrator (see edit history)

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

5 minutes ago, AftoKrator said:

now... we have a slight problem here. what part of this weapon have anything to do with the "sky"???

i mean, what kinda name is sky hell when it's a ball of energy on the ground. 

also,.... even if it weighed 100kg, it's will still be way to heavy for anyone to use. .... and when people use heat bomb or emp, they usually (not all) only have a lot of one type, heat cap or energy cap. really rare people have both and high enough regen and cooling to recover from the blast. 

So. i propose, keep the dmg stats, cut the cost in half and add like 300 backfire (like those trash broken scopes). and make it weigh .... probably around 60. even then, not many people will want to use it, but i honestly think it'll do better than the original stats. 

for the name, i propose: Overcharged Heat Bomb or Overheated EMP. take your pick

Well in the name, i select the Overheated

With the original name, i thinked are Electric Hell making the funtion of electric and Hell in heat case and well, the ideas you say all are good for the weapon 

43 minutes ago, AftoKrator said:

just a fanart i've made in a few minutes. literally just smashed an image of the emp and heatbomb together. 

936850113_OverheatedEMP.png.b49940ba7c88d2ddc5ea8ba64b747963.png

SHEEEEEEESH Afto with everything new doe.

New pfp, new signature, new rank.

Dang congrats.

Emp bomb lol

Edited by iSwarky (see edit history)

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.