Hailstorm

NitronexuS

Legendary                                                     Mythical                                                        Divine

weight=70kg                                                weight=75kg                                                 Weight=75kg

dmg=162-214                                              Dmg203-311                                                  Dmg=422-607

Energy dmg=-51                                          Energy dmg=-97                                            Energy dmg=-173

Max energy Dmg=-16                                  Max energy Dmg=-32                                    Max energy Dmg=-32

4 ele res drain                                               8 ele res drain                                                12 ele res drain

range 3-6                                                      range 3-6                                                       range 3-6

energy cost=-20                                           energy cost=-60                                            energy cost=-60

backfire=55                                                   backfire=110                                                 backfire=110

fires a laser with goes up and of screen, then hits from behind (like red rain but with laser)

png.png

what are those stats my guy. drone looks really cool but the mythical version is barely similar to the legendary, perhaps you could remake either one to be more like the other, personally, i really like the mythical design and think you should remake the legendary version to look more like it. also the wierd triangle things at the top of the mythical drone dont look that good, drone would look better without them.

this_message_brought_to_you_by.json

AYOOOOO THE DRONE IS ONE SHOTTING A BOT?

Where was i when that happened lol

The drawing is probably the best anyone could've done but those stats are off the charts bud.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

18 hours ago, NitronexuS said:

Dmg=422-607

too much

fires a laser with goes up and of screen, then hits from behind

do you know any physics??? light don't curve by itself. 

Legendary                                                     Mythical                                                        Divine

weight=70kg                                                weight=75kg                                                 Weight=75kg

dmg=162-214                                              Dmg203-311                                                  Dmg=422-607

Energy dmg=-51                                          Energy dmg=-97                                            Energy dmg=-173

Max energy Dmg=-16                                  Max energy Dmg=-32                                    Max energy Dmg=-32

4 ele res drain                                               8 ele res drain                                                12 ele res drain

range 3-6                                                      range 3-6                                                       range 3-6

energy cost=-20                                           energy cost=-60                                            energy cost=-60

backfire=55                                                   backfire=110                                                 backfire=110

As i said in your iceberg ionizer topic, there shouldn't be that much of a difference between your mythic and divine stats. 

Res drain don't change, and dmg don't increase by that much

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

• 2 months later...
On 7/23/2021 at 1:02 AM, AftoKrator said:

too much

do you know any physics??? light don't curve by itself. 

As i said in your iceberg ionizer topic, there shouldn't be that much of a difference between your mythic and divine stats. 

Res drain don't change, and dmg don't increase by that much

Lmao u really said physics…this is a game bud, not planet earth