Get/Give Free Rep

RedError404

3 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

yeah,Ā 

normal people only get 20 reactions every 24 hours, i used all of mine last night... its a 24 hour reset, not by day

people with the title "Commander" get 40 reactions ... i think

Ā 

I can confirm this.

2 hours ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

What is the point of these topics when rep doesn't do anything beneficial?

It brings people closer to 100,000 rep which leads to my face reveal.

PURPLEĀ Ā Bring Back The Confetti!Ā "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

Ik I posted a post asking thatĀ gaining a new rank would refresh your like limit and after some testing it does, so now instead of waiting for more likes go post a bunch and gain points to rank up. Of course post non random things, unless it's in a thread like this were you can reply almost anything.

PURPLEĀ Ā Bring Back The Confetti!Ā "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

Hi šŸ‘‹Ā 

21 hours ago, Spam said:

Ik I posted a post asking thatĀ gaining a new rank would refresh your like limit and after some testing it does, so now instead of waiting for more likes go post a bunch and gain points to rank up. Of course post non random things, unless it's in a thread like this were you can reply almost anything.

Reply reply reply reply how mayne times hVe to write in one text so all get done in one shot? šŸ˜ just kidding šŸ˜‡