Power capsule

Maroch

Question

5 answers to this question

Thas called a power kit, it is not a module, actually it is used for upgrading, let’s say you don’t have any space for items you want to use for upgrading, you can upgrade a power kit using them and it stores all the power those items would have given, you can then upgrade items using it. I remember when I first got one I was confused too.

1 minute ago, Spam said:

Power Capsule? I have never heard of such a module or item, could you provide a picture?

I think it’s a power kit

this_message_brought_to_you_by.json

Just now, Jajcyn420 said:

Thas called a power kit, it is not a module, actually it is used for upgrading, let’s say you don’t have any space for items you want to use for upgrading, you can upgrade a power kit using them and it stores all the power those items would have given, you can then upgrade items using it. I remember when I first got one I was confused too.

No, it works like that but it doesn't store the items power is just improves it's own, just like a normal item, only it give a lot more power for upgrading items.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

1 hour ago, Jajcyn420 said:

I think it’s a power kit

Thanks for the help, I messed up it's a power unit

1 hour ago, Spam said:

No, it works like that but it doesn't store the items power is just improves it's own, just like a normal item, only it give a lot more power for upgrading items.

I messed up it's called power unit, sorry can't take a pic my screen shot don't work, thanks for the help

1 hour ago, Maroch said:

Thanks for the help, I messed up it's a power unit

I messed up it's called power unit, sorry can't take a pic my screen shot don't work, thanks for the help

Np, but power unit kits are good, so if you can get more you should.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime