Why have I been logged out and can't log back in?

Gamera

Question

For some reason I was logged out when I exited the game or something, because when I opened the app again it asked me to login. Wut? This has never happened, I've never had to login, it's always automatic ever since I first installed the game nearly a year ago. The buttons to login using Google Play or Supermechs login have now disappeared! What gives? Has this happened to anyone else, and if so, how did you fix it? Help! I have been rising in rank and power for a year and I can't bear having to start over. 

7 answers to this question

11 hours ago, Gamera said:

For some reason I was logged out when I exited the game or something, because when I opened the app again it asked me to login. Wut? This has never happened, I've never had to login, it's always automatic ever since I first installed the game nearly a year ago. The buttons to login using Google Play or Supermechs login have now disappeared! What gives? Has this happened to anyone else, and if so, how did you fix it? Help! I have been rising in rank and power for a year and I can't bear having to start over. 

Maybe you got hacked and someone changed it or something 

12 hours ago, Atusiff said:

Disconnection happens, and sometimes it asks you to login because it can't connect. But if the buttons have disappeared, try reloading the game or clearing cache if that does not work.

OK, great suggestion. I'll have to search how to clear cache on a Samsung Galaxy S8.