Can somebody tell me how this happened?

Omar

Question

AllIn everyday arena are taughter than my progress as you said I always make one legendary at last day. In the SECOND DAY I FOUND SOMEONE HAS EVERYTHING DIVINE I WAS RANK 10 THE DIVINES ARE LASERS 4 SIDE AND 2 TOP AND THE TORSO AND LEGS ARE DIVINE HE IS ENRGY AND THE TORSO IS THE  BAD COOLING TORSO THE LEGS  are the 2 KNOBACK LEGS.

HE IS RANK 14 OR OTHERS ALSO USES OLD VERSION AND THEY ARE CHALLENGING ME all my friends needs help arena are hackers we need something to help use winter always lose from a noobs that hacks and three divine mechs help use please.

2 answers to this question

53 minutes ago, Omar said:

AllIn everyday arena are taughter than my progress as you said I always make one legendary at last day. In the SECOND DAY I FOUND SOMEONE HAS EVERYTHING DIVINE I WAS RANK 10 THE DIVINES ARE LASERS 4 SIDE AND 2 TOP AND THE TORSO AND LEGS ARE DIVINE HE IS ENRGY AND THE TORSO IS THE  BAD COOLING TORSO THE LEGS  are the 2 KNOBACK LEGS.

HE IS RANK 14 OR OTHERS ALSO USES OLD VERSION AND THEY ARE CHALLENGING ME all my friends needs help arena are hackers we need something to help use winter always lose from a noobs that hacks and three divine mechs help use please.

Two things:

He could either be starting the season after getting downranked due to season end...

Or...

He could be a smurf (player that leaves their rank to farm wins at a lower rank where they're not supposed to be).

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

Something similar happens on the high ranks. There are also people who appeared overnight with everything divinized and with a stock of relics enough to divinize a few more mechs. But they have explained that they are not hackers, but that are private agreements that they made with the previous administration (agreements that the current administration does not make, but that it maintains in force).

That is how this game works. Nothing new under the Sun.

An old hag's advice, take it or leave it: if you're looking for fun, stay on the low ranks, because on the high ranks the grime is worse.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg