OKI DOKI and O.D. FARM is the same person

OKI DOKI

Hi ladies and gentlemen pilots.

Sometimes some people ask me if I change name, or someone else have similar mechs etc.

Just in case, OKI DOKI and O.D FARM accounts it is the same person OKI DOKI. O.D. FARM original name was OKI DOKI FARM but changed due to account communication issues in the past and both were independent accounts as independent solo clans but for some months merged together in only one Mech Chunks clan my clans names version 1 and 2 then recently joined to CANDELA INC both of them. 

My accounts progress were merged in the previous forum and in the new I separated both in their progress thread.

OKI DOKI progress little by little and O.D. FARM progress little by little. and can be found in the Discussion area as general topic which I update progress time to time.

You may be confuse because I in purpose delayed OKI DOKI in some ways to have O.D. FARM reach same level and play both at almost same capacity of similar power

and if luck with parts then test in similar ways. 

My current test parts are in this mech set identical in OKI and OD. FARM

image.png.51b4e6802334f40022fb012f4b53cc1d.png

image.png.12a3150377af677c6fbec5ce2ed79fdf.png

Those are parts for general use not in mind to make the mech just parts but using it in a temp way to test different configurations and parts under development.

Just in case you wonder who is O.D FARM during pvp or here in the forum. 

image.thumb.png.abd8c3978edb7982896d4bc1f90dd1d2.png

2 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Sometimes some people ask me if I change name, or someone else have similar mechs etc.

Just in case, OKI DOKI and O.D FARM accounts it is the same person OKI DOKI. O.D. FARM original name was OKI DOKI FARM but changed due to account communication issues in the past and both were independent accounts as independent solo clans but for some months merged together in only one Mech Chunks clan my clans names version 1 and 2 then recently joined to CANDELA INC both of them. 

My accounts progress were merged in the previous forum and in the new I separated both in their progress thread.

OKI DOKI progress little by little and O.D. FARM progress little by little. and can be found in the Discussion area as general topic which I update progress time to time.

You may be confuse because I in purpose delayed OKI DOKI in some ways to have O.D. FARM reach same level and play both at almost same capacity of similar power

Those are parts for general use not in mind to make the mech just parts but using it in a temp way to test different configurations and parts under development.

Hmm... Something doesn't seem right. How could you be here if OD Farm and Oki Doki are in-game, slowly making progress? 🤔

I guess we'll never know...

Lol, just messing with y'all. It's actually true that Oki Doki is, in fact, Oki Doki.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

14 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Hmm... Something doesn't seem right. How could you be here if OD Farm and Oki Doki are in-game, slowly making progress? 🤔

I guess we'll never know...

Lol, just messing with y'all. It's actually true that Oki Doki is, in fact, Oki Doki.

What do you mean? 🤔

1 minute ago, OKI DOKI said:

What do you mean? 🤔

Are you perhaps... A time traveler... Or a master of phasing techniques? 🤔

Your skills of managing 3 topics are impressive and I wish to learn such powerful skills to better myself as a forum goer.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

2 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

I knew it when I meet u b4, and O.D is OKI DOKI

Hcaptcha scam

Not time in reality. I am currently working but I have the page open and when rest a bit then check and make a comment or two. At same time I can click for farming but not real pvp since can't get focus due to work. Few pvp around at the right moment trying to keep balance between both accounts.  

I see... I usually keep the forums open on one page, Discord in another, WU for some reason, YouTube, Soundcloud, Imgflip, Pixlr X, and occasionally Puffin.

That's kinda how my daily forum life runs... But if I want to go into further detail, it could be put as:

Memes = Imgflip + Pixlr X

Build Experimentation / Boredom Relief = Soundcloud + WU

Chatting = Forums + Discord

SuperMechs Grinding = Mobile or Puffin (on chromebook)

1 minute ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

I see... I usually keep the forums open on one page, Discord in another, WU for some reason, YouTube, Soundcloud, Imgflip, Pixlr X, and occasionally Puffin.

That's kinda how my daily forum life runs... But if I want to go into further detail, it could be put as:

Me forum= 4 fun

Farm=sm

Just that xD

Hcaptcha scam

4 minutes ago, Soviet Union mech said:

Me forum= 4 fun

Farm=sm

Just that xD

Fair enough, lol.

I just kinda have all those things open at all times since they're usually used daily.

@OKI DOKI By the way, I found the physical incarnation of your current builds.

1198722082_Screenshot2021-04-172_03_22AM.thumb.png.59f90a2df5b898164cee0e32af556ef8.png

Unfortunately, I winged it with the utilities and mods since I don't know what you normally use on your builds.

1 hour ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

WOW, you live in the game. I am sporadic since no time. Just the forum and farm when can for a few min then back to work. pvp when really can do it but not a lot. I work 6-7 days 14hrs + and family. Old guy you know. 🤭

WOW, you live in the game. I am sporadic since no time. Just the forum and farm when can for a few min then back to work. pvp when really can do it but not a lot. I work 6-7 days 14hrs + and family. Old guy you know. 🤭

Perks of being a post-grad that's constantly trying to choose between getting a job and going to school when both have their ups and downs.

School as in college, I mean.

14 hours ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Perks of being a post-grad that's constantly trying to choose between getting a job and going to school when both have their ups and downs.

School as in college, I mean.

Hmm, unless you know what do you want right on the spot to make big, sometimes is best to get education but not all the time is worthy but for me it was. 

For jobs education it is a need and more education will follow never stopping to be at current or barely survive. 

11 hours ago, Soviet Union mech said:

Then how about this

Screenshot_20210416_122539.jpg

Future build

Or maybe a hybrid energy-physical tank(rank 3)

The 3rd one is my avatar

They both strong 😘

Heat is good but energy regen still a bit low but ok if can manage.

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

Hmm, unless you know what do you want right on the spot to make big, sometimes is best to get education but not all the time is worthy but for me it was. 

For jobs education it is a need and more education will follow never stopping to be at current or barely survive. 

13 hours ago, Soviet Union mech said:

Hmm... Good point. I guess I'll sit in the middle until I learn more about both sides before deciding. 

13 hours ago, Soviet Union mech said:

Then how about this

Screenshot_20210416_122539.jpg

Future build

Or maybe a hybrid energy-physical tank(rank 3)

The 3rd one is my avatar

They both strong 😘

2nd one for ummm, now? 

Screenshot_20210418_065941.jpg

But till I get Tonto and recoiler...wait that's mean I will get a Max myth void out?

Hcaptcha scam

50 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Hmm... Good point. I guess I'll sit in the middle until I learn more about both sides before deciding. 

Do not delay too much. Will cost you if go for education. Money in the pocket then a child or so will be costly. Think properly but saving in retirement start now not when old as me. Education will be more difficult as time pass by. Trust me been an old over 50.

On 4/17/2021 at 5:01 PM, Soviet Union mech said:

2nd one for ummm, now? 

Screenshot_20210418_065941.jpg

But till I get Tonto and recoiler...wait that's mean I will get a Max myth void out?

Hmm, The current game has been morphed back to use a lot of energy and heat mechs meaning you will be expose more with those mechs against you.  The problem for that configuration always will be limited weight to compensate for energy and heat. Since the heat cooling still low you will burn plus your weapons depends of energy and generate some heat creating more issue to recover from heat every time you attack back . The other factor even have 611 in energy will be drained fast with an EMP, Mortal, Big daddy etc at close range and never will recover and at mid-long distance with a simple malice, ultrabright, last word and a simple faceshocker as drone just as example you will never recover.

Below it is a reverse module set up for a standard phys mech. That will give you a balance 550 in both in energy and heat using a energy monkey and not good enough against EMP unless use Mercy. Since your torso provide lower hp and it is heat torso you are trying to compensate with extra platin.

When I was playing around your rank you will face a lot of malice weapons as example since is more common to get and make it and will harm you a lot. Now, the extra energy and heat added can be ok for now but will held you hostage to move up ranks and be steady. Sure can move up with luck. It can give you an R5 with luck. Also, you have 26 spare weight.

Since you have an advance teleporter it will drain more energy and will be an issue to recover energy. You need to remove that advance to a common or rare L1 basic teleporter to preserve energy during your jump to save you. 

I do not have that hook and I think it is phys hook that do not use energy but if does change to one not using energy. 

image.png.cce0ace9a49b48e3459ee4616cffc3de.png