what rank will my main and secondary's builds get me to?

19 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

i have every item here except for the sword, the plat plate,the superb charge engine, and the vandal rage. my main mech's weapons and drone are all divine, and my secondary's corrupt lights, legs, and hammer are also divine.

image.thumb.png.148174325ea4f67bba3133070b6b1e7b.pngimage.thumb.png.62060841de2ad53f842ae192bb4af0d2.png

image.thumb.png.261462ad621da53c868fb2c9e948c029.png

Your mech will lead you towards rank 1 and beat clever name what do you expect

25 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

i have every item here except for the sword, the plat plate,the superb charge engine, and the vandal rage. my main mech's weapons and drone are all divine, and my secondary's corrupt lights, legs, and hammer are also divine.

I can see it maintaining around r6-5 for you

Уσᥙɾട ㆜ɾᥙɬყ

I doubt that your heat build could reach even rank 5 tbh, it has no res so anything dmg oriented will just shred through your hp. There are plenty of phys mechs in rank 7-6 and they're a pain in the ass to deal with unless you have an emp mech. 

I could see that phys build reaching rank 4.

4 minutes ago, Typhon4273 said:

I doubt that your heat build could reach even rank 5 tbh, it has no res so anything dmg oriented will just shred through your hp. There are plenty of phys mechs in rank 7-6 and they're a pain in the ass to deal with unless you have an emp mech. 

I could see that phys build reaching rank 4.

yeah my secondary is purely a heat counter rn. it has 285 cooling and 600 heat

One Mech to rule them all