What's the best way to upgrade a mythical item?

Johnx

If you have base, then you use power kits.  If not, just buy silver boxes. Though I doubt new players get the silver...  The way I used to do it is:

To up a Epic to legendary: two lvl 20 power units

To up a full rare power unit: Three common lvl 10 power unit and a lvl 5 common power unit

Also, to up a legendary and Myth item, use high lvl kits and some common and rare items to fill that gap that way you don't waste a power unit. You can also use epic items if you want.

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)

18 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

If you have base, then you use power kits.  If not, just buy silver boxes. Though I doubt new players get the silver...  The way I used to do it is:

To up a Epic to legendary: two lvl 20 power units

To up a full rare power unit: Three common lvl 10 power unit and a lvl 5 common power unit

Also, to up a legendary and Myth item, use high lvl kits and some common and rare items to fill that gap that way you don't waste a power unit. You can also use epic items if you want.

One small mistake to max an epic to legendary 1 level 20 kit+ 1 level 17 kit + 1 common

Dont transform kits, u lose value, for example 1 rare kit has 50000 boost power, u use 2 rares to make it into an epic kit, then u use 80k boost power to max the epic kit (total worth:133520 boost power) and u get 1 max epic kit (total worth:130000 boost power), so u basically lose boost power.

Alternative to maxing common kit is 19 common items. Alternative to maxing rare kit is 3 level 10 common kits+1 rare+3 commons

to make a level 5 common kit, upgrade it using a level 1 common kit

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

17 minutes ago, Tirreggregars said:

One small mistake to max an epic to legendary 1 level 20 kit+ 1 level 17 kit + 1 common

Dont transform kits, u lose value, for example 1 rare kit has 50000 boost power, u use 2 rares to make it into an epic kit, then u use 80k boost power to max the epic kit (total worth:133520 boost power) and u get 1 max epic kit (total worth:130000 boost power), so u basically lose boost power.

Alternative to maxing common kit is 19 common items. Alternative to maxing rare kit is 3 level 10 common kits+1 rare+3 commons

to make a level 5 common kit, upgrade it using a level 1 common kit

Would you use rare kits to max a mythical what should one upgrade with a mythical item?

Edited by Johnx (see edit history)

10 minutes ago, Johnx said:

rare kits to max a mythical what should one upgrade with a mythical item?

yes you do. Max rare kits and use then for Mythical also.  Be smart on using them.  Try not to waste a small gap  with a max rare that can be filled with a smaller item.  For instance and example: you use 10 rare lvl 20 kits and still 3000 to fill that gap.  Use some items or a lvl 5 kit. Don't waste a lvl 20.

30 minutes ago, Tirreggregars said:

Yea I know that way also.  I just do it the easy way... 😝