Only 1 ad a day?

Scourge

Question

10 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

It may be a problem with your connection or a very loaded cache. Try to clear all PlayStore data and Supermechs cache. Many ads need the latest versions of Android, that's another matter.

I doubt it is the android. I think he is referring to the windows app.  That always give one token add a day to no token adds a day.

1 hour ago, JamAnime said:

I doubt it is the android. I think he is referring to the windows app.  That always give one token add a day to no token adds a day.

Hey Jam. Great to hear from you again. 

I only play on my phone with Android. 

I'll try clearing my cache and Playstore data. 

2 hours ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

It may be a problem with your connection or a very loaded cache. Try to clear all PlayStore data and Supermechs cache. Many ads need the latest versions of Android, that's another matter.

Still the same.2 of my clan mates have the same issue. Must be a game glitch! 

Things that happen to me with the ads on mobile ...

1. The black screen appears telling me that there are no packs available. I solve it by deleting all the playstore data.

2. Makes 1 announcement and then tells me that there are no more. I keep trying until it enables the following. Sometimes I have to try up to 5 or 6 times in a row.

3. Open the ad and then return to the previous screen with "please wait". I close the game and reopen it. It may be a connection problem.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

On 3/29/2021 at 11:53 PM, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

Things that happen to me with the ads on mobile ...

1. The black screen appears telling me that there are no packs available. I solve it by deleting all the playstore data.

2. Makes 1 announcement and then tells me that there are no more. I keep trying until it enables the following. Sometimes I have to try up to 5 or 6 times in a row.

3. Open the ad and then return to the previous screen with "please wait". I close the game and reopen it. It may be a connection problem.

Nope, nope and nope. 

All my clan are experiencing this. Its a glitch or Gato are messing with our clan! 

No reply from them 🤷🏻‍♂️

18 hours ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

It isnt Gato or Alexander who controls the GooglePlay ads, is Google.  Are you sure that the whole clan cannot see ads or only you and 1 or 2 others?

Me and 2 others.... The rest don't bother watching! 

It's not Google its the game platform supporting it that's the problem. I play other games with free ads and they're fine! 

On 3/29/2021 at 8:48 PM, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

How can i have ads my samsung mobile?