Is this change worth it? (vests, EFA, and monkeys)

SawzAll

Should I make this change once everything is maxed and ready?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I make this change once everything is maxed and ready?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe / Partially (please reply)

SHORT STORY: I'm thinking about doing this change on my main account ONLY because it MIGHT be a net benefit.  Basically now I have EFA and 2 vests.  (I try to follow the META with my main account).  Only comment about torsos and modules because weapons are going to change also.

proposal.png

LONG STORY: I recently got another MPV, EFA, two defense matrices, one max protector, 2 more platinums, 2 QCBs, 1 OLP, and so I think I might be able to put them on my mechs and shift the lineup so that they all more or less have a config that's closer to the META listing.  The second stage, not listed here, is going to be a change to what energy weapons I have, and my heat mech is going to replace the recoiler with a heat bomb, etc.  So don't worry about weapons.  Do you think this change would result in a net benefit?

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

As I said on discord already, but I wanna see ppl's opinions.

Mech 1: over investment into eng, one energy ongine or olp should be enough. My recommandation is to go quadruple palt, triple cooling and fortress+ shredder anni and 2 dissolvers. Like the old meta.

Mech 2: Best mech, I would us ehot flash instead of malice, in eng v eng situations its better. Wait for a vandal if u can, and use that instead of hysteria once u get it.

Mech 3: Some pointless weapons, but overall fine, since u said ud change them anyways, just wondering, do u want to make a cooling destroyer, if so, you should equip red rain.

Overall no need for this change, but max the 2 vests, dont max efa, since it is useful in literally only 1 build, wait for a buff, or its a waste.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout