age of empire 4

Grosboss

THE SAGA AGE OF EMPIRES MAKES ITS BIG RETURN

The legendary Age of Empire strategy game saga returns after a 12-year hiatus with a new original episode developed by Relic Entertainment, creators of the Company of Heroes and Warhammer 40k games. I don't know when the game came out. here is very impressive picture

Age of Empires IV (2021) - Jeu vidéo - SensCritique

2 minutes ago, Grosboss said:

The legendary Age of Empire strategy game saga returns after a 12-year hiatus with a new original episode developed by Relic Entertainment, creators of the Company of Heroes and Warhammer 40k games. I don't know when the game came out. here is very impressive picture

4K Quality, nice.

What the point?

1 hour ago, TALΩS said:

J'ai hâte de sortir mais je pense qu'il faudra au moins 8 Go de RAM pour fonctionner 

Age of Empire 4 also requires a minimum of 4GB of RAM to run, and 8GB is recommended. Game files should take an average of 40GB of storage space on your hard drive.

20 hours ago, Grosboss said:

who are you? 😋

10 hours ago, Grosboss said:

yes I like it a lot but I haven't played for 16 years

Never played. 🤔 Always playing Mechwarrior

4guHnIHI=

20 hours ago, TALΩS said:

@OKI DOKI which mech warrior the 5 ?

I have been playing since first release back in the end of the 80's-starting in the 90 MW1-MW5 and assassin. Playing in PC from start then Xbox. MW5 started back in the end 2019 but stopped together with assassin due to  was too early and console and options limitations giving sometime to the game to have more platforms to play and see if DSL will be ok or not. I want to go back and get focus in the game but I will get new gears for it and analyzing what I may get into maybe by end of year.

I got into this game SM due to family member request during family loss to play with old SM player and used to play with the family member who passed away. At some point I will rejoin in full to MW missing mechs like mad cat for fun and get over heated shooting or getting whacked with old friends.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 02/04/2021 at 10:40, Legendary Mech SM said:

Ce jeu ?

this is a pc game, not released yet. game RTS ( real-time strategy )

Finally, something that was eagerly awaited and that was sorely lacking in the license will happen on these two games. Relic Entertainment announced during the Fan Preview the arrival of multiplayer campaigns in AoE II and AoE III. Unfortunately, we do not have any additional information on this subject. All games are available and will be available on Xbox Game Pass, Steam, and Windows Store. No price announced for AoE IV.