Super Energy/Heat Reactor

CDR_Xavier

Super Heat/Energy Reactor  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Super Heat/Energy Reactor

• Add it. I want it NOW!
    • Ugh. This likely spawns a new wave of broken mechs
    • 1M °C hydrogen ion stream?

The idea seems pretty decent but the name could do with an adjustment since module names are more "simplistic" than complicated.

My Suggestion for the Name: Duality Core.

... And I suppose you could create a set of "cores" as a form of L-M engines in order for the new module to have root modules to be based off of.

My Suggestion for the names of the Individual Cores: Ionization Core (Energy) and Incineration Core (Heat).

Overall Opinion: Maybe but a bit skeptical of the dual module design of the new module since the previous dual modules were a bit warped in execution and purpose.

Edited by W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T (see edit history)

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

On 3/8/2021 at 8:35 AM, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

previous dual modules were a bit warped in execution and purpose.

lol

No the idea of "a beefier model of heat engine" is because they had made some extremely beefy "overload preventer" and the "combined engine unit" which is supposedly to make mechs more rounded

But this immediately make all non-rounded mech a piece of crap. Module-wise. Because how these new modules outclass mostly everything. Unless they use monkey torsos and even then they will have to spam mods

So in order to combat this there is two ways:

1. make very beefy single-element modules

2. nerf dual-element modules

I don't mind the dual storage as it's 40kg weight will save some slots, and it's the same logic behind a 40kg energy/heat module.

I want my heat mech to have good heat, but that means I will cram up my slots with heat mod and no plate which make it very very low hp. And I don't have a heat monkey yet

Edited by CDR_Xavier
added content (see edit history)

It's a FLASH GAME. At least, it once were.

Get over it

6 hours ago, CDR_Xavier said:

lol

No the idea of "a beefier model of heat engine" is because they had made some extremely beefy "overload preventer" and the "combined engine unit" which is supposedly to make mechs more rounded

But this immediately make all non-rounded mech a piece of crap. Module-wise. Because how these new modules outclass mostly everything. Unless they use monkey torsos and even then they will have to spam mods

So in order to combat this there is two ways:

1. make very beefy single-element modules

2. nerf dual-element modules

I don't mind the dual storage as it's 40kg weight will save some slots, and it's the same logic behind a 40kg energy/heat module.

I want my heat mech to have good heat, but that means I will cram up my slots with heat mod and no plate which make it very very low hp. And I don't have a heat monkey yet

They also came up with an extremely beefy Quad Core Booster that is an all-round dual module but is only 5 Kg heavier than Combined Engine Unit... Sometimes, I really wonder how or why Tactisoft thinks that these modules are beneficial to the game when you can make a good rounded mech with the use of only 3 Quad Core Boosters.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success.