Greedy needs a buff

Benja07

I say it's unfair that the Swoop has a profit, what about the Greedy? it is an abandoned and obsolete drone that is sometimes only used in the field that needs a buff and how to do it; I made an idea and it is more or less like this: the weight changes +1 weight, the physical damage is edited from the heat damage (new) of the Swoop drone adding with the physical damage of the Greedy drone (from level 1-40 in legendary, level 1-50 in mythical, and in divine level that is given by adding the previous statistics.

Resistance drain does not change.) what do you think.

Edited by Benji Valencia Miño (see edit history)

are you aware of all the other weapons/ items that need a rework/buff?

greedy is not a priority.

no phys item is.

alex is currently trying to balance the other elements with the help of the communtiy and this isn't currently relevant.

greedy is completely fine for titans anyway.

so, unless you have a greedy on all your builds and are suffering because you have literally nothing else to use as a drone, please take a look at the other elements. 

14 hours ago, Benji Valencia Miño said:

I say it's unfair that the Swoop has a profit, what about the Greedy? it is an abandoned and obsolete drone that is sometimes only used in the field that needs a buff and how to do it; I made an idea and it is more or less like this: the weight changes +1 weight, the physical damage is edited from the heat damage (new) of the Swoop drone adding with the physical damage of the Greedy drone (from level 1-40 in legendary, level 1-50 in mythical, and in divine level that is given by adding the previous statistics.

Resistance drain does not change.) what do you think.

Buffs should not be based on things being "unfair" to other weapons or items.  First off, they are items in a game: they don't have feelings.  And really, since I've never seen anyone using Greedy, it's not fair or unfair because nearly everyone is using Tonto or the backfire drones for their physical mech.  I've seen Hurlbat more than Greedy.

Second, in my opinion, the Swoop buff was an over-buff.  You claim the only way to "fix" this is to buff Greedy.  I disagree: they could also nerf Swoop to reverse their over-buff.

Third, please put this in meta suggestions and attach a poll like the instructions say.  This isn't off-topic.

I appreciate you caring about Greedy, though.

I do not agree with this kind of buff.  Swoop and Windforge do heat/energy damage.  I think the point of this "family" of drones is to be more about drain than damage.  (But if you're going to reply to say Swoop now does excellent damage, my reply to you is going to be that this is because it was over-buffed.)

So instead, I would suggest that if Greedy gets a buff at all, it should be to do more resistance drain, like 12 at divine.  But that doesn't mean I'm even in favor of a buff, I'm just saying if I had to buff Greedy, that's the only thing I would change.  You have to be careful because an over-buff to one item is a nerf to all the other items of that type.

And not every item can be the best at what it does / best in its class.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html