Why hello there my good Side.

Isenfire

Well, new forum so hopefully a better introduction than last time.

I usually go by Isenfire, an though I usually keep my name to myself, my last name is Hall. 

I am mid ranked (I think), and may or may not have a divine interceptor.

I love reading maybe a bit too much, can run through a 12k page book in just over a week if it's a good one.  I like modelling, and baking.

I am a Junior, and am planning to major in engineering.  And like Gathering the Magic (yes I wrote it backwards)

I have a cat, and she is sitting by me right now.   

Oh, and I like Video games, wouldn't be here if I didn't.

• Administrators

Hey I wanna know a few books too (preferably not that big) if you have any recomendation.

7 hours ago, Isenfire said:

I am mid ranked (I think), and may or may not have a divine interceptor.

This may or may not have been the first time I had a nice laugh in this new forum, I hope you're doing well with it 😛

Off-beat heat mechs ™image.png Spitfire

6 hours ago, VB said:

Hey Isenfire!

I've never seen a 12k page book before, have you actually read books that long? 😮 If yes, could you name a few?

Oh, worry. Forgot a period lol. It is supposed to be 1.2k pages.

But for books that long I have been reading the Stormlight Archives and the Wheel of Time.  I have however read about 16 thousand pages since August.

2 hours ago, Raul said:

Hey I wanna know a few books too (preferably not that big) if you have any recomendation.

This may or may not have been the first time I had a nice laugh in this new forum, I hope you're doing well with it 😛

I would recommend anything by Brandon Sanderson. His book are just amazing. There is the enders game and enders shadow series by Orson Scott Card, Last Dragon Chronicles by Chris D'lacey, Magyke by Obert Sky. There are a lot of good books and these are only a few.   Also these are mostly Sci-fi and fantasy books.

• 1 year later...