Community Market - Huge Update

Soo I know its very hard to get implemented but here is my idea for an update. A Community Market in Super Mechs would be a fantastic idea. In this place players from all around the world can buy and sell items for gold or/and tokens. The item prices will be only set by the seller and cannot be influenced externally. It would be something like the Steam Market if you know what I mean but using in-game currency not real money. Players could sell maxed mythics or maybe level 20 legendaries and they set the price for the items. This would have some advantages:

• First of all veterans players and grinders (OKI DOKI) will finally have some pay for the hard work they did all this time.
  • Second, new players would integrate better and faster to the game and to the meta. It's so nice to let's say buy the item you need for 1000 Tokens instead of waisting it all on premium packs and getting non good.

I was thinking about this last night and I wanted to make a post about it. Maybe in the future it will be a thing to take into consideration by the developers.

Couple major flaws:
Hackers could just set maxed items for 1 token, so we'd need a fully functional anti-cheat before that happens and I have no idea how feasible that is
That aside, you could also just make brand new accounts, open packs until you get an item you want (even easier during Easter or Christmas), and send it over to your main before discarding the new account

19 minutes ago, Ressentiment said:

Couple major flaws:
Hackers could just set maxed items for 1 token, so we'd need a fully functional anti-cheat before that happens and I have no idea how feasible that is
That aside, you could also just make brand new accounts, open packs until you get an item you want (even easier during Easter or Christmas), and send it over to your main before discarding the new account

The hackers thing can be fixed only thru anticheat but the other one can be easily fixed with a restriction like your account has to be this old or for example you unlock market at level 100 to prevent smurfs.

6 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

sad to see all my parts becoming food every weak I transform to myth something. With the number of parts I have been eating as modules and weapons etc, can be many top players from those. 🤷‍♂️

Exactly