Started a new acct 5 hours ago, (April 17)

1 hour ago, SettlemenT said:

Oh, that is how you mech looks like? I saw you in the arena one day.... and instantly left. I only noticed your name when looking back replays. It was nice seeing someone from the forum. Great progress! 👍

What rank in the arena? I have 3 accounts, with that same build. This account has low rank stats.  So, it stays in rank 17-16.  It looses to some energy, mostly. My other 2 are between rank 9-6, can get to 5 or better, If I fight in the arena like crazy. I only do 3 arena battles a day on those two.

1 minute ago, JamAnime said:

What rank in the arena? I have 3 accounts, with that same build. This account has low rank stats.  So, it stays in rank 17-16.  It looses to some energy, mostly. My other 2 are between rank 9-6, can get to 5 or better, If I fight in the arena like crazy. I only do 3 arena battles a day on those two.

I remember rank 17. My mech isn't that good so i can't get past rank 16 (neither i want to, since r15 and below is gonna be hell). I usually cycle between rank 19-17.

8 minutes ago, SettlemenT said:

I remember rank 17. My mech isn't that good so i can't get past rank 16 (neither i want to, since r15 and below is gonna be hell). I usually cycle between rank 19-17.

Same here. I'm focused on my 1st build right know. My 2nd, I don't know what to build yet. I don't like making mixed mechs.

Find the Top Electric Monowheels for Young People and Adolescents

Finding the top electric unicycles for youths and teens involves concentrating on protection, comfort of use, and right dimensions. One of the premier tips is the INMOTION V5F, recognized for its beginner-friendly characteristics and convenient dimensions. It has a controlled top speed and strong security measures, making it suitable for young motorists. The Kingsong KS-14D is another superb pick, delivering a good blend between functionality and safety. Its 14-inch tire delivers balance, and the incorporated safety mechanisms guarantee a secure journey. When picking a one-wheeler for young people, take into account models with lower speed limits and steady braking systems. These features help prevent incidents and ensure better handling. Easy-to-carry series are also recommended, as they are easier for junior operators to maneuver and carry. Defensive gear is vital. Confirm that kids and teenagers put on helmets, wrist shields, knee braces, and elbow braces. Visibility gear improves perception, distinctly during evening journeys. Interact with customer opinions and web forums to acquire insights from other caregivers and adolescent operators. Realistic suggestions and recommendations can help you create an well-thought-out choice. By concentrating on protection and comfort of use, you can locate the top electric unicycles that yield a pleasant and secure cycling experience for kids and teenagers.

2020 Ninebot LOOMO Personal Robot

Technology Behind Current E-Unicycles and An Synopsis c944_9e

DAY 78

Basically farming day like crazy. Early morning, did the daily. Farmed like crazy all day. Got like 70 tokens today, like always. Reached lvl 172.  Reason for farming, need to reach the next lvl before portal. That way, I can spend token for refuel, and not worry about wasting tokens.

DAY 79

Forgot to post this last night. Yesterday, was farming like crazy. Got to lvl 173. Like always, I do the daily missions. I emptied all mix boxes, to see how many I get from portal.

Today Unfortunately, I have to farm normal. My resistance is horrible on phys, heat, and energy. I did consume tokens in hard. So, why not do hard if you completed it once. Well, I have to do it manually. I might to manually tonight, though.