Jump to content

⚡️⚔️Power Clash Tournament! ⚔️⚡️


Recommended Posts

  • Community Team

Okay, the application time is over! 

Please no more applications! 

I will sort the accounts now, prepare everything and I will announce once the distribution begins, I will post in this topic. You will receive your account login details in the application you made.  

In the mean time, those who havent confirmed their participation still have the time to do so until the distribution begins. 

(The only reason why I ask for confirmation is to not waste an account on someone who gave up participating) 

Usually this waiting window is a couple hours, so dont worry. 

Elcent is the best.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Community Team

The accounts have been distributed! Please check your applications for your login details. 

Each account has 10 million gold, is about level 100, has 400 epic cards and 400 mix boxes. 

You have about 6 days to make a mech following the rules, and post ALL pages of the mech including the mech stats - in your application form that you created. (Deadline: 10th July, 11am CET, which is daily event reset time basically) 

Please dont create any more forms and make sure you follow the rules of mech making. If you are unsure, do ask here. If there is something wrong with the account - let me know in the form's comments or by DMing me. 

If there is a need, I can do another set of boxes or cards for those who didnt get the item they wished. 

Happy building!

Elcent is the best.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Marija said:

The accounts have been distributed! Please check your applications for your login details. 

Each account has 10 million gold, is about level 100, has 400 epic cards and 400 mix boxes. 

You have about 6 days to make a mech following the rules, and post ALL pages of the mech including the mech stats - in your application form that you created. (Deadline: 10th July, 11am CET, which is daily event reset time basically) 

Please dont create any more forms and make sure you follow the rules of mech making. If you are unsure, do ask here. If there is something wrong with the account - let me know in the form's comments or by DMing me. 

If there is a need, I can do another set of boxes or cards for those who didnt get the item they wished. 

Happy building!

Hey Marja, I didn't get any details from my application.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Hydro Cannon said:

Is it allowed to complete the campaign in this accounts? And buying things with tokens?

Usually we can buy things with tokens and play missions but cannot play arena or buy arena buffs. I've bought 4 paint kits for my mech.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Community Team
7 hours ago, Rarmaster said:

Hey Marja, I didn't get any details from my application.

 

6 hours ago, AndreyZ said:

I haven't received account details either

I havent received any of yours confirmations either... 

Please, please follow the instructions in the thread.. I dont put them there for nothing. 

6 hours ago, Hydro Cannon said:

Is it allowed to complete the campaign in this accounts? And buying things with tokens?

If thats how you want to spend your time, sure. Going to arena is not allowed obviously, simply because your accounts are basically cheated (by me). Have in mind they will be banned after the tournament, so dont invest much into it. 

Elcent is the best.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Marija said:

¡Las cuentas ya han sido distribuidas! Por favor, revise sus solicitudes para obtener sus datos de acceso. 

Cada cuenta tiene 10 millones de oro, es de nivel 100, tiene 400 cartas épicas y 400 cajas mixtas. 

Tienes aproximadamente 6 días para crear un mech siguiendo las reglas y publicar TODAS las páginas del mech, incluidas las estadísticas del mech, en el formulario de solicitud que creaste. ( Fecha límite: 10 de julio, 11 a. m. CET , que es básicamente la hora de reinicio del evento diario) 

No crees más formularios y asegúrate de seguir las reglas de creación de mechas. Si no estás seguro, pregunta aquí. Si hay algún problema con la cuenta, avísame en los comentarios del formulario o enviándome un mensaje directo. 

Si es necesario, puedo hacer otro juego de cajas o tarjetas para aquellos que no recibieron el artículo que deseaban. 

¡Feliz construcción!

Marija, is it allowed to paint the mechs?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Community Team

I've been getting messages from some players who opened their boxes and didnt get the item they wish yet. 

Those who need a top up of boxes and cards, react to this post! 

Also, regarding the suspicious links someone posted here: I have hidden the posts that included it or responded etc. Please just simply report the post and its going to be dealt with. There is no need to give those attention. The correct way is reporting. 

Elcent is the best.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a suggestion: give something like 100 tokens as a participation reward to everyone who ends up below 4th place. It's a little helpful amount, especially for newbies, and i think it would also encourage more people to participate in future tournaments.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Community Team
5 hours ago, guul said:

I have a suggestion: give something like 100 tokens as a participation reward to everyone who ends up below 4th place. It's a little helpful amount, especially for newbies, and i think it would also encourage more people to participate in future tournaments.

Thank you for the suggestion, however I already did this during my first tournament - and it didnt end well at all. I've learned my lesson and will never do a participation reward again. 

Have in mind a tournament is a privilege, and an incredible one if you ask me (considering you all literally have the exact same chances with a special account for it, meaning rank 1 player has the same chances as rank 15). If I have to give out participation rewards even after this, then whats the point? We might as well give out free stuff to everyone...

 

I added more boxes to those who reacted on the post btw. 

Elcent is the best.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...