Need tips for base

I'm currently at base level 18 with almost all my gold collectors at level 18 and my factories at level 15. My question is, once I reach level 20 with my base and collectors, should I level up one of my factories to level 20?

Yes and No... I'm a long time player, so I hardly use base, just to collect gold. I get all my stuff from farming boxes, portal boxes, weekly pvp boxes, and others. The only thing I have the factories craft are power kits. Not really much else.

Well, with honesty it is about the player choice. 

Both gave to you a good answer. 

This is mine.

As new account, it is hard to get gold and build the BASE and parts. The gold is hard to get. 

I always say that the BASE is great even from start. The cost can be balanced. People are so focus on the miracle of possible legendries but to do that, you need to be a super grinder just for saying like an OKI level. 

The BASE should be built in a way till get the 4 mines then stop any progress in the HQ. The factories should be just L2 at a beginner account not beyond that. That level is close to a SILVER Account without the BASE. A tiny bit more expensive but can simulate very close to old account. 

I built my O.D.FARM in that way then started OKI. O.D.FARM account it is a BASE acc and was created to figure out the BASE and no risk OKI on those days. 

You can level up the mines to L20 as fast you can. Those are the more important. 

Level the mines to L20 the 4 of them then hold back in leveling up anything else and get focus in your mech modules. 

Do not use the BASE if you do not farm enough. The cost will be high. The L15 factory for Power Kits it is a level for people with some degree of development ready in their accounts let say advanced enough to risk some gold leveling up fast with the power kit. 

You need to understand that the cost to make power kit is high even for a grinder like me and have to balance using grinded mix parts so can get back some level of gold reserve that will take for sure few weeks even farming at high level with poor wins. 

This is my current account and having base from start. 

image.thumb.png.781ac968b4c1c7b47797be618a9ce4ae.png

As you see. I have a factory at L20 only one. I did it because wanted to see it and test. 

The cost to make parts at legendary it is high and have to be for real grinder not a onetime grinder player per day. 

I have not used the BASE since 2022 but I grind to get mix parts and gold. 

You can see the account it is not in use because I am trying to save gold as you can see there but grinding, I get many parts and gold for it to be always positive and making parts. 

image.png.aa187ca81c96d61c17fd732fa34a43a3.png

When you play in a rush, you can lose a big deal of gold but at start point gold reserve will be normally low because maxing parts available. 

So, as Star mentioned, yes to have legendries but that cost a hell of gold to get an EPIC as will be the majority of the grant image.thumb.png.c03b7e531b38ef62c013f37b89b7f0a7.png

As Jam mentioned, it is yes/no. He also made the table of every part etc but lost in the old forum. 

So.... you know well how you farm and according to your risk tolerance you are the only one can determinate the answer. I can't tell you yes or no. 

7 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Do not use the BASE if you do not farm enough. The cost will be high. The L15 factory for Power Kits it is a level for people with some degree of development ready in their accounts let say advanced enough to risk some gold leveling up fast with the power kit. 

I'm at 2 mil after 4 days of farming... does that sound like enough.

11 minutes ago, Imapancake15 said:

I'm at 2 mil after 4 days of farming... does that sound like enough.

Yes/No

You do not have to feel bad. Everyone does have a limited time to play the game or access to internet or phones functions etc so that create differences. 

Your amount of gold it is based on your own personal sacrifices that are hard on you to get that. 

Now, starting account and having the base mines making some gold now and just 5 wins, yes.. 2 million it is basic base. Normally can be 500k per day as target. Sure, do not get crazy because you can get tired or bored doing that. Do a level that won't hurt your life etc. 

Let me put it in my own numbers not as full as used to be in the past but in 4 months I accumulated 100 million making that a 25 million per month and spending making parts. The basic to make around it is just let say around 14 million in a month. 

So, for normal grinding your number it is good number. You can craft 400 power kits that will cost around 2.3 million using the 4 factories in 1 day and 5 hours 100 per factory. Now, you already spent 2.3 million but also will have to spend around 1 million only from L1-L50 a myth part already in myth L1 making the cost of 3,3 million just to make 1 part already at L1 myth and to add some level to a second part. The mix boxes farmed will be the balance because you will have to stop to craft to increase gold reserve to do the same again and not drop dead at zero reserve. 

In resume, good job on 4 days. 

On 4/7/2024 at 12:07 PM, Imapancake15 said:

I'm currently at base level 18 with almost all my gold collectors at level 18 and my factories at level 15. My question is, once I reach level 20 with my base and collectors, should I level up one of my factories to level 20?

yes, if u wanna try get your chances to atleast  one suck legendary rng.... for a incredible waste of money

On 4/7/2024 at 11:07 AM, Imapancake15 said:

yes and no, it is not necessary to raise it to level 20 since items with a true legendary chance have a very very very low chance of a legendary item being dropped, plus it costs 400k gold, so it is not necessary to You strive to raise everything to level 20, with the gold mines yes, raise them to level 20 when you can and first thing.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jhair said:

Why can't the base be disabled anymore?

1- The BASE was a major upgrade to the game and few extras in the side. 

a- That takes time, manpower and money to develop a game enhancement. 

2- The improvement was told very clear; it will pop a message to acknowledge and accept the upgrade and be permanent. 

3- Old accounts had the option to op in or stay out of the change but new accounts will come as it is with base integrated

4- We are not the game owner; they invested the resources for our entertainment and the BASE was tested by players.

5- Players with accounts before the change like my OKI DOKI acc, some of them like in my case, crated another account to test the BASE without altering the accounts before the change to ensure was worthy or not. 

My O.D.FARM it is my testing account for base. That mean, it is an account create after the upgrade. 

My personal opinion due to my own test

1- The BASE is good in long run without any doubt 

2- In the short term, you need to balance how to use properly your gold to enhance BASE and to make parts

3- To be a bit smart with the BASE, you need to be smart in your farming work if you are not a click dude buying gold like Clevername meaning that you have to work on farming in a very steady way. 

4- To enhance the BASE it is simple but require thinking according to farming and balance gold usage. The other factor it is the player that complain because don't want to work on it been too lazy by nature looking the freebie collecting rewards without work. 

5- Some honest players do have hard time to balance because can't play every day due to school as example and parental rules in the house. 

a- It is a game, and you play when have time for entertainment. The developer created a game for people to play but they do not control players personal life. 

6- The basic to deal with the BASE, you can follow these steps

a- The BASE HQ, just need to be enhanced till you can obtain the 4 gold mines. You do not need to enhance in full until you are a player properly developed with some power.

b- The Factories I think will be 3 of them by the time you get the 4 gold mines, none of them should be upgraded beyond Level 2. 

1- Level 2 provide the close simulation on crafting parts instead of buying parts as before BASE accounts and the cost it is very close to it and do the same and can get epics if properly administrate resources.

c- Enhance all gold mines to L20 in a balanced way. Pushing too hard in just one, it cost and affect the reserves but been smart doing one level at the time, it does allow to increase gold reserves. The gold that generates the mines, have to be use as return to investment back to the mines level up so do not count on that gold to deal with weapons. 

d- Do not go to L15 because power kits on factories, the cost is too much for any player at any power level and advancement even for me. That require to think and manage. Because cost to craft the P.K., people think that all will be magic, it does cost then to level up the part. That it is dual expense which in the end, require farming. "Ton of Farming" and I am a farmer so I can talk about it. 

e- Just to say, the Base can be finished in 6 months as was tested by players in normal way and published back then. Sure, the player was developed already and not suffering with the upgrade. For new players, can take a bit longer because maybe limited time to play the game but for real farmer, even starting a L1 account, it can make it in 6 months. 

IT IS THE BASE FUNCTIONAL AND GOOD TO HAVE...

THE ANSWER IT IS YES, AND NO LONGER COMPLAIN PLEASE. 

THE GAME OWNER GAVE TO ONE PLAYER TO GET BACK THE ACCOUNT REMOVING THE BASE BACK THEN BECAUSE THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE ACCEPTING OPTION POPING EVERY CHANGE WHEN MOVING TO WAR TO CAMPAIGN OR ELSE AND CLICKED BY MISTAKE BECAUSE ON FIRST PLACE, WHEN THE PLAYER INDICATED NO, IT KEPT FORCING TO ACCEP. THE OWNER CORRECTED BUT THE PLAYER MENTIONED IN THE FORUM. OTHER PLAYERS HAD SIMILAR ISSUE AND WERE FIXED BUT SOME OTHER PLAYERS JUST WANTED TO GO BACK AND NEW PLAYERS BACK THEN FIGURE OUT THAT THERE WERE ACCOUNTS WITHOUT BASE, THEN THEY WANTED TO REMOVE BASE AND THAT WAS NOT THE IDEA OF THE GAME UPGRADE. THE OWNER REMOVED SOME BUT MANY PLAYERS WANTED TO REMOVE JUST NOT THINKING PROPERLY OF THE BENEFIT WANTING TO BE LAZY AND DO NOTHING.

JUST GUESSING, THE OWNER FED UP WITH THIS CONSTANT REQUEST FOR NO REASONS AND AS SHOULD, THEY DOES NOT HAVE TO REMOVE BASE BECAUSE THIS IS THE CURRENT LAY OUT OF THE GAME. 

JUST PLAY THE GAME AND HAVE FUN. 

19 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

1- The BASE was a major upgrade to the game and few extras in the side. 

a- That takes time, manpower and money to develop a game enhancement. 

2- The improvement was told very clear; it will pop a message to acknowledge and accept the upgrade and be permanent. 

3- Old accounts had the option to op in or stay out of the change but new accounts will come as it is with base integrated

4- We are not the game owner; they invested the resources for our entertainment and the BASE was tested by players.

5- Players with accounts before the change like my OKI DOKI acc, some of them like in my case, crated another account to test the BASE without altering the accounts before the change to ensure was worthy or not. 

My O.D.FARM it is my testing account for base. That mean, it is an account create after the upgrade. 

My personal opinion due to my own test

1- The BASE is good in long run without any doubt 

2- In the short term, you need to balance how to use properly your gold to enhance BASE and to make parts

3- To be a bit smart with the BASE, you need to be smart in your farming work if you are not a click dude buying gold like Clevername meaning that you have to work on farming in a very steady way. 

4- To enhance the BASE it is simple but require thinking according to farming and balance gold usage. The other factor it is the player that complain because don't want to work on it been too lazy by nature looking the freebie collecting rewards without work. 

5- Some honest players do have hard time to balance because can't play every day due to school as example and parental rules in the house. 

a- It is a game, and you play when have time for entertainment. The developer created a game for people to play but they do not control players personal life. 

6- The basic to deal with the BASE, you can follow these steps

a- The BASE HQ, just need to be enhanced till you can obtain the 4 gold mines. You do not need to enhance in full until you are a player properly developed with some power.

b- The Factories I think will be 3 of them by the time you get the 4 gold mines, none of them should be upgraded beyond Level 2. 

1- Level 2 provide the close simulation on crafting parts instead of buying parts as before BASE accounts and the cost it is very close to it and do the same and can get epics if properly administrate resources.

c- Enhance all gold mines to L20 in a balanced way. Pushing too hard in just one, it cost and affect the reserves but been smart doing one level at the time, it does allow to increase gold reserves. The gold that generates the mines, have to be use as return to investment back to the mines level up so do not count on that gold to deal with weapons. 

d- Do not go to L15 because power kits on factories, the cost is too much for any player at any power level and advancement even for me. That require to think and manage. Because cost to craft the P.K., people think that all will be magic, it does cost then to level up the part. That it is dual expense which in the end, require farming. "Ton of Farming" and I am a farmer so I can talk about it. 

e- Just to say, the Base can be finished in 6 months as was tested by players in normal way and published back then. Sure, the player was developed already and not suffering with the upgrade. For new players, can take a bit longer because maybe limited time to play the game but for real farmer, even starting a L1 account, it can make it in 6 months. 

IT IS THE BASE FUNCTIONAL AND GOOD TO HAVE...

THE ANSWER IT IS YES, AND NO LONGER COMPLAIN PLEASE. 

THE GAME OWNER GAVE TO ONE PLAYER TO GET BACK THE ACCOUNT REMOVING THE BASE BACK THEN BECAUSE THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE ACCEPTING OPTION POPING EVERY CHANGE WHEN MOVING TO WAR TO CAMPAIGN OR ELSE AND CLICKED BY MISTAKE BECAUSE ON FIRST PLACE, WHEN THE PLAYER INDICATED NO, IT KEPT FORCING TO ACCEP. THE OWNER CORRECTED BUT THE PLAYER MENTIONED IN THE FORUM. OTHER PLAYERS HAD SIMILAR ISSUE AND WERE FIXED BUT SOME OTHER PLAYERS JUST WANTED TO GO BACK AND NEW PLAYERS BACK THEN FIGURE OUT THAT THERE WERE ACCOUNTS WITHOUT BASE, THEN THEY WANTED TO REMOVE BASE AND THAT WAS NOT THE IDEA OF THE GAME UPGRADE. THE OWNER REMOVED SOME BUT MANY PLAYERS WANTED TO REMOVE JUST NOT THINKING PROPERLY OF THE BENEFIT WANTING TO BE LAZY AND DO NOTHING.

JUST GUESSING, THE OWNER FED UP WITH THIS CONSTANT REQUEST FOR NO REASONS AND AS SHOULD, THEY DOES NOT HAVE TO REMOVE BASE BECAUSE THIS IS THE CURRENT LAY OUT OF THE GAME. 

JUST PLAY THE GAME AND HAVE FUN. 

the new base is more like a mechanic upgrade to stay longer and wait and keep visiting-loggin the game,  and get more  actracted like thoses games to build and wait

Just now, antimagnatism said:

the new base is more like a mechanic upgrade to stay longer and wait and keep visiting-loggin the game,  and get more  actracted like thoses games to build and wait

yes.