I finally finished Undertale

I almost gave up when I kept failing, but to think that I had come this far just to get frustrated because I kept failing wasn't worth it. I tried and even though I kept failing, I kept going. and finally completed the game after more than 8 hours of play and more than 200 failures. I feel happy to have overcome a difficult game like Undertale.(I hope google did not mistranslate the words in my article and Thank you for reading, Have a nice day)

Screenshot_2024-04-05-00-39-43.png

14 hours ago, howwwwwto said:

I almost gave up when I kept failing, but to think that I had come this far just to get frustrated because I kept failing wasn't worth it. I tried and even though I kept failing, I kept going. and finally completed the game after more than 8 hours of play and more than 200 failures. I feel happy to have overcome a difficult game like Undertale.(I hope google did not mistranslate the words in my article and Thank you for reading, Have a nice day)

Yooo MAN!! U own my respect for that , good job Buddy but.....

See u in genocide=)

2 hours ago, Amazing_Tale said:

Yooo MAN!! U own my respect for that , good job Buddy but.....

See u in genocide=)

Sure bro and I think I need more than 2000 failures to cut down the ketchup bottle in your body, but I will try to fail as little as possible but first I have to defeat the 'fish with the spear ( undyne)' before meeting you ;)))

Well....have fun with her...u will enjoy fighting her=)

17 minutes ago, howwwwwto said:

Sure bro and I think I need more than 2000 failures to cut down the ketchup bottle in your body, but I will try to fail as little as possible but first I have to defeat the 'fish with the spear ( undyne)' before meeting you ;)))

Edited by Amazing_Tale (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, Amazing_Tale said:

U really should try it! I mean if you love story and lore games(hard game)

I played many history games, but I never remember the names. Hard to know now post recent changes. Well, I do not play others now. 🤷‍♂️ I just play this if have some time few items. 

9 minutes ago, Amazing_Tale said:

Let's gooo...plz tell me if you're about to try it

no time for it. I do not even do pvp in this one. raid also miss, titian etc. Just farm during the day. when is possible depending on what I am doing for work and with who because with my boss I can't.🤷‍♂️