KKK BUILD PLS

i was just writing about the highago topics and boom it was deleted and the previous one well that's that 

about the best builds use that what you have because the best are in the top league and for my new view fk best builds i am starting to see you just need full maxed modules divine and weapons and you will win easy

5 hours ago, shockwave333 said:

haa  haaa yeah they would rather delete a serious concern in the game than actually do something about it   this tells you eberything avout this game, the forum and the people who run it 

true also in the previous post i wrote to you how are you because i haven't seen you in awhile you good also you can join my discord if you wanna play and test builds sometimes 👍

On 3/20/2024 at 5:01 PM, Stevcelord said:

i was just writing about the highago topics and boom it was deleted and the previous one well that's that 

about the best builds use that what you have because the best are in the top league and for my new view fk best builds i am starting to see you just need full maxed modules divine and weapons and you will win easy

well in reality the top players are p2w, and get special offers for everything. like I've seen the leaked screenshots for like $4.99 crates of a dozen legendary relics

my account got hacked because someone figured out that my username was connected to my old accounts profile name, and my account wasn't saved because I was known to have multiple accounts. no offense to the devs but guys I was a f2p player and y'all didn't save me because I never spent a cent on the game

One Mech to rule them all

1 hour ago, MasterChief said:

well in reality the top players are p2w, and get special offers for everything. like I've seen the leaked screenshots for like $4.99 crates of a dozen legendary relics

my account got hacked because someone figured out that my username was connected to my old accounts profile name, and my account wasn't saved because I was known to have multiple accounts. no offense to the devs but guys I was a f2p player and y'all didn't save me because I never spent a cent on the game

Hmm, well, in reality there are good top players pure free to play and stayed as top for long or still. Not all are pay to win. 

Also, there are some idiots like me that pay just to farm not trying to win. 🤡

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)

3 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Hmm, well, in reality there are good top players pure free to play and stayed as top for long or still. Not all are pay to win. 

Also, there are some idiots like me that pay just to farm not trying to win. 🤡

He always makes me laugh 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣