quit supermechs the game is filled with hackers crashing the game its not playable

SaberUser_1wd

The game developers are fixing the problems soon, please have patients, why don't you go and save and grind more tokens to buy offers in the future, there will be an update soon

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

48 minutes ago, Aionion said:

Разработчики игры скоро исправят проблемы, пожалуйста, наберитесь терпения, почему бы вам не пойти и не сохранить и не раздобыть больше токенов для покупки предложений в будущем, скоро выйдет обновление

Why did you suddenly decide that an update is coming soon?

11 hours ago, FLOKI said:

Why did you suddenly decide that an update is coming soon?

You missed the sarcasm by a whole nautical mile.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png