Are they hackers ??

Sepia Rhino

Question

12 answers to this question

It's not a hacker, it's a "fisherman". They use advanced weapons and lower their level to bully you who just started playing.

From China,We usually call them "炸鱼佬" here

(But I don't know how to translate '炸鱼佬' better, so I said 'fisherman')

Edited by snake pas chaos (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, snake pas chaos said:

It's not a hacker, it's a "fish man". They use advanced weapons and lower their level to bully you who just started playing.

From China,We usually call them "炸鱼佬" here

(But I don't know how to translate '炸鱼佬' better, so I said 'fish man')

they are smurfs

On 10/27/2023 at 5:48 AM, shockwave333 said:

katos is beatable 

what to do is jump to the far left hand of the screen he will charge you then teleport to the far right of the screen make sure you have something long range   he will quit after 3 rounds 

I've beaten a lot of smurfers, the ones that typically use frantics and crazy physical weapons instead of priortizing their heat. If their cooling is less than 250, I can boil them. if its below 200, i can keep them boiled the whole game

One smurfer had 190 cooling. But I didnt just boil him, i stalled them for about 90 rounds because i got their cooling to 2 while their heat was a skyrocketing 1100

That was a fun game

1 hour ago, JamAnime said:

What up with the game? Keeps reconnecting.....

it's doing it with you too? I guess everybody's probably experiencing it then..maybe the servers are just bad. Its an old game afterall

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

2 hours ago, AtomusX said:

I've beaten a lot of smurfers, the ones that typically use frantics and crazy physical weapons instead of priortizing their heat. If their cooling is less than 250, I can boil them. if its below 200, i can keep them boiled the whole game

One smurfer had 190 cooling. But I didnt just boil him, i stalled them for about 90 rounds because i got their cooling to 2 while their heat was a skyrocketing 1100

That was a fun game

it's doing it with you too? I guess everybody's probably experiencing it then..maybe the servers are just bad. Its an old game afterall

And probably not updated when needed....

1 hour ago, JamAnime said:

And probably not updated when needed....

WOW, my friend Jam. WELCOME BACK BRO. 

Yes, it has been like that for several months on some days or few days on the road. Sometimes need to wait and give the time and start to work really nice and fast. Sometimes need to kill the login and open again the game and account reload start to work fine as normal. It happens at PC and phone in my case including today just recently trying to farm. 

On 11/5/2023 at 3:12 PM, OKI DOKI said:

WOW, my friend Jam. WELCOME BACK BRO. 

Yes, it has been like that for several months on some days or few days on the road. Sometimes need to wait and give the time and start to work really nice and fast. Sometimes need to kill the login and open again the game and account reload start to work fine as normal. It happens at PC and phone in my case including today just recently trying to farm. 

Hey oki doki, still playing... lol... I just been doing raid and titan. Occasionally pvp. That;s about it.

On 11/5/2023 at 10:49 AM, AtomusX said:

old game that not been updated routinely.