Gato Games remember this..

Venix

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Venix said:

I honestly believe you play the role of the miserable diplomat, you only reply to threads to get noticed, not to solve problems or find solutions.

No diplomat. There are real factors here. Regardless that there is some irresponsibility on lack of communication to the community from the administration, there are real basic things to understand about any game around and old as this one. 

About to get noticed, not in reality. I like fun time to time if I have time as entertainment reason it is a game, entertainment. 

To solve problems in the game, you have to be part of the company let say one of the programmers. How the hell I will fix something I do not work on neither I am part on any way from the company simply a player like anyone else around. 

It is silly to say a none sense comment. 

If you want to fix the problem, buy the company or part of the company and help give direction and what need to get focus as priority. Become friend of Alex and provide good imputes for him on Discord with common sense. 

From the viewpoint of a player does not involve in the company just to entertainment itself like me, what they do or not do in the company to keep players around, it is their own business and the only I can say is my experience I have in the game as simple goofier player to grind and maxing parts not much a part of that and whatever comment and Gif I add to have fun and everyone can do the same. 

If the game fall apart, well... I am not the owner or CEO etc. Money invested in the game, it is for entertainment knowing it will be lost because it is not my own copy of the game that can play in my own console at home with a memory chip or cartridge or cassette or else as my property. 

This is an online game with old structure which currently with the industry changes it is obsolete and will require to start the game from zero with new codes use in 2023 and will take some years just to have something basic made with new codes. 

When I am in the forum, I am here just to have fun on my own way. If people read or not, it is up to them and their choices. I read about anyone here for fun and give likes till no more available and I look forward that many others can join and have fun too and make their comments as silly can be about anything. 

I do not offend or like to criticize anyone around and just try to help if have time even I know for me it is impossible having limited time of connection by the moment unable to pvp due to my work nature related to set ups or else asked in the private. 

You need to canalize your energy instead to look for someone else resolve the problem for you, get together with Alexander and have a beer with him and join his pack and do some. 

I am just a SM OD6 farmer leveling up parts currently working on this that will take months to get it done because I grind less and do not play and making some farm before going to sleep because I have work in few hours. 

Farm and be happy. Extra mix boxes and gold. Yummy.  

giphy.gif&ehk=dukinW0ErroRdgaRWB%2B9WdQL

image.png.56a29a25560e6a2f0854f0a9ca6b7259.png

image.png.0cdf295a3ab9153aa957a8fb99f765c9.png

Have fun bro and chill out.

tenor.gif&ehk=MqGb3TL1r2s6T0ZeX2ElPKOTSa

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=15438591

21 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Nessun diplomatico. Ci sono fattori reali qui. Indipendentemente dal fatto che ci sia una certa irresponsabilità per la mancanza di comunicazione alla comunità da parte dell'amministrazione, ci sono cose basilari da capire su qualsiasi gioco in circolazione e vecchio come questo. 

Sto per farsi notare, non nella realtà. Mi piace divertirmi di tanto in tanto, se ho tempo come motivo di intrattenimento è un gioco , intrattenimento. 

Per risolvere i problemi nel gioco, devi far parte dell'azienda, diciamo uno dei programmatori. Come diavolo farò a sistemare qualcosa su cui non lavoro né faccio parte in alcun modo della compagnia, semplicemente un giocatore come chiunque altro in giro. 

È sciocco dire un commento senza senso. 

Se vuoi risolvere il problema, acquista l'azienda o parte dell'azienda e aiuta a dare la direzione e su cosa è necessario focalizzare come priorità. Diventa amico di Alex e forniscigli buoni imput su Discord con buon senso. 

Dal punto di vista di un giocatore, non si entra in compagnia solo per divertirsi come me, cosa fanno o non fanno in compagnia per tenere i giocatori in giro, sono affari loro e l'unica cosa che posso dire è la mia esperienza che ho in il gioco come semplice giocatore sciocco per macinare e massimizzare le parti non fa molto parte di questo e qualunque commento e Gif aggiungo per divertirmi e tutti possono fare lo stesso. 

Se il gioco va in pezzi, beh... non sono il proprietario, né l'amministratore delegato, ecc. Il denaro investito nel gioco è per intrattenimento sapendo che andrà perso perché non è la mia copia del gioco che può essere giocata da solo console a casa con chip di memoria o cartuccia o cassetta oppure di mia proprietà. 

Questo è un gioco online con una vecchia struttura che attualmente con i cambiamenti del settore è obsoleto e richiederà di iniziare il gioco da zero con nuovi codici da utilizzare nel 2023 e ci vorranno alcuni anni solo per avere qualcosa di base realizzato con nuovi codici. 

Quando sono nel forum, sono qui solo per divertirmi a modo mio. Se le persone leggono o no, dipende da loro e dalle loro scelte. Leggo di chiunque sia qui per divertimento e dò Mi piace fino a quando non sarà più disponibile e non vedo l'ora che molti altri possano unirsi e divertirsi e fare i loro commenti poiché può essere sciocco su qualsiasi cosa. 

Non offendo né mi piace criticare nessuno intorno e cerco solo di aiutare se ho tempo, anche se so che per me è impossibile avere un tempo di connessione limitato al momento in cui non posso fare pvp a causa della mia natura lavorativa legata alle configurazioni o altrimenti mi viene chiesto il privato. 

Devi invece canalizzare la tua energia per cercare qualcun altro che risolva il problema per te, riunirti con Alexander e bere una birra con lui e unirti al suo branco e fare qualcosa. 

Sono solo un agricoltore SM OD6 che sta aumentando di livello le parti attualmente lavorando su questo che ci vorranno mesi per portarlo a termine perché macino meno e non gioco e faccio qualche fattoria prima di andare a dormire perché ho lavoro tra poche ore. 

Coltiva e sii felice. Scatole extra mix e oro. Delizioso.  

Divertiti fratello e rilassati.

tenore.gif&ehk=MqGb3TL1r2s6T0ZeX2ElPKOTSa

giphy.gif

tenore.gif?itemid=15438591

I thought you were a serious person, but instead I understood that you are just a clown who wants to be noticed but the reality is that you are a no-name, unknown. Good clown.

Edited by Venix (see edit history)

18 minutes ago, Venix said:

I thought you were a serious person, but instead I understood that you are just a clown who wants to be noticed but the reality is that you are a no-name, unknown. Good clown.

I am a serious person on serious things as family, work, friends and others. This is a game for entertainment. 

About to be a clown, I cannot copy our AssClown friendly player. He is the one and only one. 

I am a goofier 

NX4zyVzen133EkOKP8iVe9bFNICAKkxARKnME8=

Thank you for noticing me and have fun with me. 

EsyT92NV5goR%2BVT9cA=

11 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

No diplomat. There are real factors here. Regardless that there is some irresponsibility on lack of communication to the community from the administration, there are real basic things to understand about any game around and old as this one. 

About to get noticed, not in reality. I like fun time to time if I have time as entertainment reason it is a game, entertainment. 

To solve problems in the game, you have to be part of the company let say one of the programmers. How the hell I will fix something I do not work on neither I am part on any way from the company simply a player like anyone else around. 

It is silly to say a none sense comment. 

If you want to fix the problem, buy the company or part of the company and help give direction and what need to get focus as priority. Become friend of Alex and provide good imputes for him on Discord with common sense. 

From the viewpoint of a player does not involve in the company just to entertainment itself like me, what they do or not do in the company to keep players around, it is their own business and the only I can say is my experience I have in the game as simple goofier player to grind and maxing parts not much a part of that and whatever comment and Gif I add to have fun and everyone can do the same. 

If the game fall apart, well... I am not the owner or CEO etc. Money invested in the game, it is for entertainment knowing it will be lost because it is not my own copy of the game that can play in my own console at home with a memory chip or cartridge or cassette or else as my property. 

This is an online game with old structure which currently with the industry changes it is obsolete and will require to start the game from zero with new codes use in 2023 and will take some years just to have something basic made with new codes. 

When I am in the forum, I am here just to have fun on my own way. If people read or not, it is up to them and their choices. I read about anyone here for fun and give likes till no more available and I look forward that many others can join and have fun too and make their comments as silly can be about anything. 

I do not offend or like to criticize anyone around and just try to help if have time even I know for me it is impossible having limited time of connection by the moment unable to pvp due to my work nature related to set ups or else asked in the private. 

You need to canalize your energy instead to look for someone else resolve the problem for you, get together with Alexander and have a beer with him and join his pack and do some. 

I am just a SM OD6 farmer leveling up parts currently working on this that will take months to get it done because I grind less and do not play and making some farm before going to sleep because I have work in few hours. 

Farm and be happy. Extra mix boxes and gold. Yummy.  

Have fun bro and chill out.

tenor.gif&ehk=MqGb3TL1r2s6T0ZeX2ElPKOTSa

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=15438591

Wise words man👍

11 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

I am a serious person on serious things as family, work, friends and others. This is a game for entertainment. 

About to be a clown, I cannot copy our AssClown friendly player. He is the one and only one. 

I am a goofier 

Thank you for noticing me and have fun with me. 

EsyT92NV5goR%2BVT9cA=

Just ignore him, he wants you to be mad and make fun of it😒

14 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Sono una persona seria su cose serie come la famiglia, il lavoro, gli amici e altri. Questo è un gioco per l'intrattenimento. 

Sto per diventare un clown, non posso copiare il nostro giocatore amichevole AssClown. Lui è l'unico e il solo. 

Sono un più stupido 

Grazie per avermi notato e divertiti con me. 

EsyT92NV5goR%2BVT9cA=

Go to hell pls.