### HARD ROCK CAFE ###

On 4/5/2024 at 6:24 PM, Ace Red Baron said:

☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕

love them, seen them in concert. when I was a kid, my father purchased a cassette from the first album back in 76-77. Was cool. My older brother wanted to dominate the cassette for himself. Then I got the long play record few months after that. The got the second release back in 78 and then years later 85 I think 3er stage. Later the 4th but cd. I saw them last time in Boston. 👍

7 minutes ago, Ace Red Baron said:

Summer job removing wood floor and chair's at  Montreal Forums 

after the concerts , we the crue started early to watch the Show 

my first concert Styx

classic with the issue back then with Japan making all small. It's a critic song against Japanese industry. Fear of doing things better than us. No matter what, I like it the song and the group. I have old Records from them and cd.

Posted (edited)
On 4/7/2024 at 6:57 PM, OKI DOKI said:

classic with the issue back then with Japan making all small. It's a critic song against Japanese industry. Fear of doing things better than us. No matter what, I like it the song and the group. I have old Records from them and cd.

Thanks that interesting 🤨 Oki ..

Live in Montreal

Edited by Ace Red Baron (see edit history)

54 minutes ago, Ace Red Baron said:

Wicked Oki lucky 🍀 see it …Rush

Breakfast in America 🇺🇸 

Yes. I like the music and my cousin played the music back in the 70's. I liked. I was unable to get the music from them hard to get anything been out of the country. Then in one of my trips back to USA I found one LP from them in New England. Loved. Then in the 1980 I was in USA territory and found them again and got all the collection till those days. Then I kept listening to them as one of my top 10 group ever. Just 3 guys making such music was incredible. 

So, back then there were good concert schedules, and I was able to see them 2 times. 👍 Worth every penny.

Another group from Canada is SAGA. Love their first 2 LP a lot. Seen them in concert twice. 

About Super Tramp, I like them too. Never seen them in person. 

• 2 weeks later...