### HARD ROCK CAFE ###

On 4/5/2024 at 6:24 PM, Ace Red Baron said:

☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕

love them, seen them in concert. when I was a kid, my father purchased a cassette from the first album back in 76-77. Was cool. My older brother wanted to dominate the cassette for himself. Then I got the long play record few months after that. The got the second release back in 78 and then years later 85 I think 3er stage. Later the 4th but cd. I saw them last time in Boston. 👍

7 minutes ago, Ace Red Baron said:

Summer job removing wood floor and chair's at  Montreal Forums 

after the concerts , we the crue started early to watch the Show 

my first concert Styx

classic with the issue back then with Japan making all small. It's a critic song against Japanese industry. Fear of doing things better than us. No matter what, I like it the song and the group. I have old Records from them and cd.

Posted (edited)
On 4/7/2024 at 6:57 PM, OKI DOKI said:

classic with the issue back then with Japan making all small. It's a critic song against Japanese industry. Fear of doing things better than us. No matter what, I like it the song and the group. I have old Records from them and cd.

Thanks that interesting 🤨 Oki ..

Live in Montreal

Edited by Ace Red Baron (see edit history)

54 minutes ago, Ace Red Baron said:

Wicked Oki lucky 🍀 see it …Rush

Breakfast in America 🇺🇸 

Yes. I like the music and my cousin played the music back in the 70's. I liked. I was unable to get the music from them hard to get anything been out of the country. Then in one of my trips back to USA I found one LP from them in New England. Loved. Then in the 1980 I was in USA territory and found them again and got all the collection till those days. Then I kept listening to them as one of my top 10 group ever. Just 3 guys making such music was incredible. 

So, back then there were good concert schedules, and I was able to see them 2 times. 👍 Worth every penny.

Another group from Canada is SAGA. Love their first 2 LP a lot. Seen them in concert twice. 

About Super Tramp, I like them too. Never seen them in person. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My first Hard Rock place ever. I was visiting my old friend in the island back when the place opened in the early 90's. I was already graduated from university and went to Old San Juan like used to do when spent time living there with my father military stay time there. Hmm, the place is closed and opened in another area in San Juan. 

Hard Rock Cafe, San Juan, Puerto Rico - Про путешествия