the claw leg is useless or not?

stargazer

Question

5 answers to this question

Claw it is a good leg. In the past was able to move but changed to no move. It has been like that since I play the game.

It is a premium part and it does require, hook, charge and teleportation modules. The basic will be like this. 

image.png.e03d8a98a80f9e5fa5dc12af5f77b5e1.png

Do not eat the part. Save the part for when you are able to use it. It might take long time to get one back. Watch videos using them and will understand better. At some point, those were the top legs for top players preferences. 

2 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Claw it is a good leg. In the past was able to move but changed to no move. It has been like that since I play the game.

It is a premium part and it does require, hook, charge and teleportation modules. The basic will be like this. 

image.png.e03d8a98a80f9e5fa5dc12af5f77b5e1.png

Do not eat the part. Save the part for when you are able to use it. It might take long time to get one back. Watch videos using them and will understand better. At some point, those were the top legs for top players preferences. 

Wait what, the claw used to move? I only knowed that it maked a high damage, never that it can move

8 hours ago, Bring live your dreams 2.0 said:

Wait what, the claw used to move? I only knowed that it maked a high damage, never that it can move

yes, used to move in the early release then was cut. That was before I started this game 4 years ago. Next month I will be 4yrs in this game fooling around. 🤣 I do not know when was released. Someone mentioned and I think I saw an old video. 

the old players can tell us better about it. I am too new to know the past constant changes. 🤷‍♂️