Who likes anime?!

---Soul Burner----

Who is a anime lover just like me raise your hand for me i watch                 death note,Beyblade, Demon slayer: im just going to watch it,Lastly Pokemon Xyz and Masters journey (Spoiler alert : in pokemon xyz what happened in the scene where ash was leaving all his friends) tell me i will thanks emote ur comment.

How much you watch? 

Bye

I do watch Anime and cartoons from baby time. 😁 No, it is not a joke. Back then used to be TV in the late 1960's till now. I love them and will die watching them because relax me. When internet show up, then I was able to get back to those days anime and cartoons and keep watching the new seasons about almost everything all kind of anime. 

I am really bad in names, but pictures and names added will trigger my head. All of those mentioned, I have seen them. 🙂

There are few I do not like as detective conan or card anime except the original yu-gi-oh or pokemon style anime. It became boring for the new releases.

Sure, I keep watching everything new that looks ok in first episode and evaluate by the second. 

currently watching some below of course more than that. When I have time, I watch them with the kids and break rest from work and resting post doing work at home etc if possible. I also repeat old ones when have to wait for the release of new one's new episode. I do not play other games except this one farming and lack of time to play games to focus on battles etc because can't do it at work and come late to home and to play games I fall to sleep and taking care of family and spend more time on movies and anime with them or be there for their other games to watch them play.

I play video games since early 1970's but Anime is my weakness. 🤣 I watch ANIME at home when I am grinding SM right now doing so drinking a coffee and ignoring my mother call.🤣

image.thumb.png.26ff97be0ca552381b44864b972048f0.png

image.png.3d11d16b576256be299de91111ff6681.pngimage.png.f5b5e6b5a29916d2843049574f26e562.png

image.png.c713b4ac94fb51d8e76845df9ca4cb26.png

image.png.42aebd45f8148d5273b27a9eef9c7223.pngimage.png.e99ca6dd23ea0b655e68f83ce6734b1f.png

image.png.f5334fb210e5d9b354987de6ba0cd898.png

My kids stopped to play their SM accounts that are powerful R1 accounts as O.D. FARM and do not want to play much my accounts.  What can I do? Well, nothing. They have their own personal interest for their own fun. 🫠 Daddy time is gone now is about their time and "do not bother me DAD". 🤣 Well, I will keep just farming. 🤡

image.thumb.png.ea5b08cad2e1ce9671b4ca2f7b056e9b.png

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 2008ToyotaCorolla said:

Never got into anime. Should I?

No. You can spend the time better doing thing in the real life. For old guys like me, my generation used to do all in real life with friends not internet and cartoons and anime post school was one of the basic things to do like bread and butter and looking to not miss a chapter because maybe never again will see it in life. 

So, many likes new stuff and remakes that makes sense not some that are terrible remakes plus watch old continues chapters for old Anime that still on motion like ONE PIECE or others. 

Some love video games, some like sports, some likes to chat, some like ANIME and cartoons between others. 

I like Anime because relax me. I play video games for relax time and I used to compete for prices in real life when young. 

I like ANIME just in Japanese. The voices are very cool. English voices are annoying. Sure, English cartoons like South Park, The Simpson, American Dad, Futurama, Gargoyles and may old and current ones have to be using English by default.   

Just now, OKI DOKI said:

No. You can spend the time better doing thing in the real life. For old guys like me, my generation used to do all in real life with friends not internet and cartoons and anime post school was one of the basic things to do like bread and butter and looking to not miss a chapter because maybe never again will see it in life. 

So, many likes new stuff and remakes that makes sense not some that are terrible remakes plus watch old continues chapters for old Anime that still on motion like ONE PIECE or others. 

Some love video games, some like sports, some likes to chat, some like ANIME and cartoons between others. 

I like Anime because relax me. I play video games for relax time and I used to compete for prices in real life when young. 

I like ANIME just in Japanese. The voices are very cool. English voices are annoying. Sure, English cartoons like South Park, The Simpson, American Dad, Futurama, Gargoyles and may old and current ones have to be using English by default.   

Cool. Thanks!

• 1 month later...