How i talk with a support.

MW_DeStRoYeR

Question

image.png.044c8d7ae73028714ab507b92603514a.png 

Remember that a while ago, I asked if there was a way to recover the account without email? So yes this is the email for that account, At that time, I created several accounts to start well with a legend, I created an account with a non-existent email, like this one, which ends with "@gmail.cm", now I ask, is it possible to change?

Just now, MW_DeStRoYeR said:

image.png.044c8d7ae73028714ab507b92603514a.png 

Remember that a while ago, I asked if there was a way to recover the account without email? So yes this is the email for that account, At that time, I created several accounts to start well with a legend, I created an account with a non-existent email, like this one, which ends with "@gmail.cm", now I ask, is it possible to change?

Change this email to an existing one.

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Zylok said:

Go to the link below and login with your SM credentials. Then in the profile settings you can change the connected Email-Address.

https://forum.supermechs.com/forum/ucp.php?mode=login

Here the problem.. idk the password '-' and to login, need password

1 hour ago, Zylok said:

Go to the link below and login with your SM credentials. Then in the profile settings you can change the connected Email-Address.

A Reign Forever aaaa i love ur clan 😄

1 hour ago, Zylok said:

For some reason, i change de email, and yes, the site say my account are inactive, and my SM say the username/password are weird. buh..

You need your username and password in order to change the Email-Address connected to your account. To reset your password you need to have access to the connected Email-Addres.

If you don't have the password and don't have acces to the connected Email-Address there's really nothing that can be done by anyone.

3 hours ago, MW_DeStRoYeR said:

Here the problem.. idk the password '-' and to login, need password

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020

13 hours ago, Zylok said:

You need your username and password in order to change the Email-Address connected to your account. To reset your password you need to have access to the connected Email-Addres.

If you don't have the password and don't have acces to the connected Email-Address there's really nothing that can be done by anyone.

(For some reason, i change de email, and yes, the site say my account are inactive, and my SM say the username/password are weird. bruh...)
Bro i don't change password, or username, only EMAIL, how this mf game saying i are wrong? If is the same password and USERNAME

13 hours ago, Zylok said:

image.png.cddde4c8b3d2d11d267811c528bf4d62.png

If i go on FORGET PASSWORD, i get on this site:
image.png.c8c967f63282b331275d3b20cd5d0858.png
but the titule is:
https://forum.supermechs.com/ucp.php?mode=sendpassword

1 minute ago, Zylok said:

You can't get a new password without acces to the connected Email-Address^^

Furthermore the link I sent you also has the forgot password option which does work.

discord?
image.png.03562f4b3cae46db7a8eb5c5a9fd9a34.pngi are geting mad
i tryed log my new email on this acc, and i save it, so have chance of i can reset de password

4 minutes ago, Zylok said:

Furthermore the link I sent you also has the forgot password option which does work.

image.png.9c121923f027b40decb19a7addc94296.pngif i try reset password, appears it.

6 hours ago, Zylok said:

RESPONDE LAZARENTO