Where is portal located

luCyfer

Unsurprising. But it better be there because it's owed to us. I could care less for the excuses. 

They don't give us any other portals and we finally get one but it ain't THERE. Typical. Game should've been given to someone else. I've lost faith because apparently "Zero Games" or Gato, Both can't do anything right. 

3 minutes ago, Kendall Passionate Polaris said:

Unsurprising. But it better be there because it's owed to us. I could care less for the excuses. 

They don't give us any other portals and we finally get one but it ain't THERE. Typical. Game should've been given to someone else. I've lost faith because apparently "Zero Games" or Gato, Both can't do anything right. 

Yes But....

Just now, StarTrian Friend said:

Yes But....

But? I'm sorry? You can't do anything to help me be pleased with this game anymore. They literally programmed the portal for the 4th of July to be a 1 time run so once you complete it the portal is useless unless you're a noob who can't complete the next two runs. Especially since they made it harder.

2 minutes ago, LORD OF THE SHOTTOWN said:

Nowhere was it said that the portal was in the campaign. Maybe Gato gave us a little quest? 

You poor soul. Quest are quest. Portals are portals if it was a quest then they'd really get rants from long time players like me. But that's not the case even so. It's the fact that this portal is supposed to last 2 days and be grindable. Like the one in 2021 or even if the 1 in 2022 was grindable which I remember being NERFED TO OBLIVION. But this portal last 1 day... And has 1 run each. Just typical 

Gato are crap.

Alex is a useless moron as are the game devs 🤷🏻‍♂️

They never have issues on the taking your money portals or aspect of the game. 

They've allowed hackers and boosters to run the game... No medals won in the last few years mean anything! 

Games a joke like Gato 🤷🏻‍♂️

This will be deleted don't worry 🤣