Mech improvement

Berserkblade

Question

10 answers to this question

Replace your War Hammer and Cracked Plasma Cannon with one of the Recoilers (when you get one). Make your Flaminator legendary, and you should focus on making your Wendigo mythical. Upgrade your modules.

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.

All depend on your current full inventory and how often you play and grind. 

Generally speaking, if you are new, it is normal to have whatever part in use to keep moving on. Subjections are based normally in best parts available and basic common sense of what can be done or what in the long or short run will be a waste. 

This does not mean is wrong set up for now. As mentioned, all depend on inventory. 

Generally speaking, long run bad items. Does not mean is right for now. 

1- Frantic Flame image.png.15e5c4a7325740d5a81467202d50dcfe.png Some player use the item and can pack a good deal of damage but not good for top. Sure, it can be combined and, in some ways, can be useful at any rank. Personally, I will not use it and I do not have one under development. Do not waste gold there for now. Hold back in that item. 

2- You can use better this one instead of Frantic Flame. image.png.a5d3baeca37a27119fd1b06e6b43faef.pngIt is a decent weapon and versatile and decent on top ranks to at some degree. 

3- All your side weapons are ok. Hammer item used on top. Heat weapons for now are fine till some rank. It is not a total waste to some degree. 

4- Legs are not that good now. Use if nothing else but are not that good. Can be a waste depending on resources.

5- Top weapon still decent till some top rank

6- Modules image.png.e3ca5dd559e8e4c537b47a02fc18409f.png are ok for now, max them to legend L40 and epic L30 then transform as priority. Enhancing weapons, legs and torso will increase HP and difficulty will be harder. Just go for the modules for now in a balanced way. 

18 minutes ago, Flawed said:

Replace your War Hammer and Cracked Plasma Cannon with one of the Recoilers (when you get one). Make your Flaminator legendary, and you should focus on making your Wendigo mythical. Upgrade your modules.

I only have the lightning one. should be good for now right? should i legend it? my energy mech (even though i haven't upgraded it yet) already has a viking hammer and piercing fox.

10 minutes ago, Berserkblade said:

I hope someone sees this.

Although im not upgrading this right  now. I wanna ask if i should replace piercing fox with last words or get rid of piercing fox and hammer and give it lightning recoiler

Screenshot_2023-06-19-20-46-14-22.jpg

all depend on match maker of what can happen. Last resort it is a good weapon combined with energy bomb. Both weapons are in use on top ranks. 

I set up few mechs for my kids modules testing  image.png.c7a235143f28eaffb4d88a72b68bee07.png 

image.png.65f8364bf8558830f0519855c98ed5d4.png

Both are fine. Now, in some ways as the game it is now, piercing it does have a small advantage. 

19 hours ago, Berserkblade said:

I hope someone sees this.

Although im not upgrading this right  now. I wanna ask if i should replace piercing fox with last words or get rid of piercing fox and hammer and give it lightning recoiler

Screenshot_2023-06-19-20-46-14-22.jpg

replace hammer for last words

Goals are useless if you are not striving to achieve them.