What music are you listening to?

Hoplon

• 4 weeks later...

Well, as a goofier I still a classic guy but a rocker in heart as music player back in my times. I grew up listening to music from old era back in the 1900 forward plus classical which I still enjoy. Lots of great bands from the early 30's and 40's moving to the 50's like Glenn Miller Band or groups like The Monkees  and tons of 60's groups and solo singers. All from romantic or country music to ballads to trash rock or speed rock to Disco music or Asian music and a lot of Latin Music and beyond. 

I love almost all kind of music and I enjoy them specially in person performing. That include Red Hot seen them in concert from Air Supply to AC/DC to Metallica to OZZY to Mana or go to SAGA or SHANIA or Rush and hundreds more in concerts even Foreigner below here back in the 1981 concert oh SAGA too with the Silent Night and World Apart or to Kiss with circus concert or back to Lick it up moving to the late 70's or Liking Park or Disturbed crossing to Pantera to Fiel a la Vega or Daddy Yankee. Haha. I still love concerts and back on my days getting into the stages and jump from there or been carried by hands by the friends and else. 

Sure, recent music around is boring. No real performance just eh.... 

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

Well, as a goofier I still a classic guy but a rocker in heart as music player back in my times. I grew up listening to music from old era back in the 1900 forward plus classical which I still enjoy. Lots of great bands from the early 30's and 40's moving to the 50's like Glenn Miller Band or groups like The Monkees  and tons of 60's groups and solo singers. All from romantic or country music to ballads to trash rock or speed rock to Disco music or Asian music and a lot of Latin Music and beyond. 

I love almost all kind of music and I enjoy them specially in person performing. That include Red Hot seen them in concert from Air Supply to AC/DC to Metallica to OZZY to Mana or go to SAGA or SHANIA or Rush and hundreds more in concerts even Foreigner below here back in the 1981 concert oh SAGA too with the Silent Night and World Apart or to Kiss with circus concert or back to Lick it up moving to the late 70's or Liking Park or Disturbed crossing to Pantera to Fiel a la Vega or Daddy Yankee. Haha. I still love concerts and back on my days getting into the stages and jump from there or been carried by hands by the friends and else. 

Sure, recent music around is boring. No real performance just eh.... 

Post more song pls. ^^

Edited by Venix (see edit history)

15 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Sadly, I was unable to see Led in concert. I like them and my bro is a fan. 🥴 Metallica 3 times 😋. Interesting M83. 

Here one of my teen times.  Back in 8 grade and my new school and new girlfriend we were urgent all the time. 🥰 Also new town. 🤣 Her birthday one day before me same age. 🍻 

I like remember and let go because the flame is turn to end.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, montelemon said:

children's group from Kursk

what happen with my teen years jamming 😭

10 hours ago, supermechupdateyourgamepls said:

this whole playlist 

nice, I saw this some time ago

9 hours ago, montelemon said:

I like them too

cool

3 hours ago, zolviatexaxdo7048 said:

Can you tell me how can I change my password?
Can I create a new username and password?
Please help.
Thank you.

image.thumb.png.6298de18399f57ca07be0977bb2d2c4e.png