Setup 1-10

SERIES7

Question

15 answers to this question

4 hours ago, SERIES7 said:

Also have M50 solar torch, L14 charge, and basic teleporter. The sacrifice cannons are both L40, just need some E and L items for those. Nothing is divine yet, don’t have any E relics. 7% backfire reduction

2A8E3490-EF76-4485-8510-53676395AAA6.png

decent mech for now till get some shields. D

Do not focus on weapons. doing great on balancing modules. You might like to use a basic module epic at max just to add a little more resistance but great for now. keep going on those modules. 

Hold back a bit on the myth modules level up and enhance the legendary status modules then level up each one per 1 level controlled. That will gain batter stability and provide steadiness progress. 

3 minutes ago, Owlton said:

6/10 Maybe? The heat and energy stats are great but honestly you can remove dark eagle and the regen and cooling mods for plates

yes, all is based in the normal tendency when player start to play the game and limited resources. The normal tendency is to add weapons because lack of modules and having weight room not in use. Sure, will change later when get shields or plating. 🙂

Double recoiler is a proven design to r3 and I think past. You are on the right path. I’ll agree with Joe to ditch those sac cannons and free up some weight for other items.

Go with drainers if you are use to the backfire! People will call that a Smurf build it will be so awesome! Only use drainers that are legendary or probably 

Edited by Fordekash (see edit history)

29 minutes ago, Fordekash said:

Double recoiler is a proven design to r3 and I think past. You are on the right path. I’ll agree with Joe to ditch those sac cannons and free up some weight for other items. 

Go with drainers if you are use to the backfire! People will call that a Smurf build it will be so awesome 

Go with drainers if you are use to the backfire! People will call that a Smurf build it will be so awesome! Only use drainers that are legendary or probably mythical 

Should I swap the cannons for my M nightfall?

Do you have a charge engine on there already? It’s cool how it is if so. Other just keep maxing items and wait for the yellow jump weapon up top.

Heck may be good to just leave as is until you get heavier premium mods to use and then drop sac cannons. Work on a second mech in the meantime. But for real a mythical drainer will be perfect 

6 hours ago, noㅤ said:

I'd remove the shotgun and one sacrifice cannon and use that weight savings for a combined fortress resistance module and shield or three fortress modules.

When I get those, probably. So should I swap the cannons for my mythical nightfall?

Edited by SERIES7 (see edit history)

I'm going to say 4 because this mech has a lot of room for possibility. I will start off by stating you need to remove sacrifice cannons and replace some modules with armour plating. More HP helps. Especially with your mech.

Sacrifice cannons are good but are kinda high on the RNG part of them (along with the Frantic Brutes). Maybe make your 2nd mech with the sacrifice cannons. 

Two shotguns are bad, but with Frantics + Legs, you might only really need one shotgun. Though, they all can work together and make magic.

If you do all of these things, you have a solid 7/10 mech. You need vests.

I wouldn't swap it for nightfall. Your cannon's huge damage is a deterrent against a wall pushing or mech hugging since most people won't have the hp to tank a recoiler and cannon. Also, its pushback gets enemies back out to your brute's firing range immediately while nightfall forces you to use 2 of your recoiler shots before your brutes can keep attacking.

Both can work though. If it's your second mech in a 3V3 or your main mech for campaign then nightfall makes sense. It's really up to what you want... slow and steady damage or big ass nuke.