the

RUST

I have no idea wtf I shall speak about although I believe as if I need to make a post here so

tomatoes are a fruit

now argue

my arguments: tomato (plant) itself is a vegetable, that is how it is classified, although every single tomato is literally made by the plant, produced, tomatoes, as the red thingies we eat are FRUITS of the plant that's a VEGETABLE

although no one ever says tomato is a vegetable meaning the plant as "tomato", as no one eats that - you only eat the fruits

the literal definition of a fruit is "the sweet and fleshy product of a tree or other plant that contains seed and can be eaten as food."

I think tomato DOES fit in that theofore tomatoes - the red ones we eat - are fruits

now argue for life and death

This Is The Of All Time

Epilogia.png

12 hours ago, RUST said:

I have no idea wtf I shall speak about although I believe as if I need to make a post here so

tomatoes are a fruit

now argue

my arguments: tomato (plant) itself is a vegetable, that is how it is classified, although every single tomato is literally made by the plant, produced, tomatoes, as the red thingies we eat are FRUITS of the plant that's a VEGETABLE

although no one ever says tomato is a vegetable meaning the plant as "tomato", as no one eats that - you only eat the fruits

the literal definition of a fruit is "the sweet and fleshy product of a tree or other plant that contains seed and can be eaten as food."

I think tomato DOES fit in that therefore tomatoes - the red ones we eat - are fruits

now argue for life and death

Yep, a tomato is a fruit!

Edited by Battalion Incinerator (see edit history)

By someone, somewhere.