Nah man what is this

hasn

51 minutes ago, hasn said:

If you are wondering they are 2 different players

For the first picture i can't believe has only warhammer as weapon

For second the player had bought the 3 physcial mechs from rock demoliser angry blacksmith and lumberjack 

Both resulted on me winning 

Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠١٠١-١٣٥٨٠٤_Super Mechs.jpg

Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠١٠٦-١٢٢٠٢٠_Super Mechs.jpg

Thats why buying mechs never work lol.

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

1 hour ago, AtomusX said:

Thats why buying mechs never work lol.

Their sole purpose was to merely appease the players themselves after spending tokens over them, and never in extreme combat situations were there are multiple factors to look for. There are other uses, sure, but they weren't as great as the mechs built by a bankrupt Private Military Company, or even a mere mech desinger, not even a casual rookie's, really.

Even a failed experimental mech made for mass destruction, which was scrapped because of how expensive the ammunition and the maintenance cost is, could beat it with a few shots. Meaning it is just a waste of tokens.

Edited by SolarisHK416 (see edit history)

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

2 minutes ago, SolarisHK416 said:

Their sole purpose was to merely appease the players themselves after spending tokens over them, and never in extreme combat situations were there are multiple factors to look for. There are other uses, sure, but they weren't as great as the mechs built by a bankrupt Private Military Company, or even a mere mech desinger, really.

Even a failed experimental mech made for mass destruction, which was scrapped because of how expensive the ammunition is, could beat it with a few shots. Meaning it is just a waste of tokens.

Im pretty sure they're more standard-issue mechs for infantry unit teams

Especially when dealing with the Alien mechs.

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

So go on then, try me'

Just now, AtomusX said:

Im pretty sure they're more standard-issue mechs for infantry unit teams

Especially when dealing with the Alien mechs.

Still doesn't explain why players would spend their hard-earned tokens for these, maybe because there weren't that many mech designers that could actually design a mech. Even a mech with just the CP and EB as leggy items of one is fine for me.

Omura Unofficial Server

Just now, SolarisHK416 said:

Still doesn't explain why players would spend their hard-earned tokens for these, maybe because there weren't that many mech designers that could actually design a mech. Even a mech with just the CP and EB as leggy items of one is fine for me.

black market probably. These mechs could've belonged to a long lost organization that have since been salvaged after their primary use. It's more of an antique or collectors item.

So go on then, try me'

1 minute ago, SolarisHK416 said:

And for that answer, it would probably because they don't have enough fundings for designers, just to be sure.

While you cannot really use the mechs themselves, you can (carefully) remove the weapons from the mech and upgrade whats useful.

So go on then, try me'

Just now, AtomusX said:

While you cannot really use the mechs themselves, you can (carefully) remove the weapons from the mech and upgrade whats useful.

So, one last question is... What will it be used for? 

I'm hoping that they would at least be sold to countries with weaker military prowess.

Omura Unofficial Server

2 minutes ago, SolarisHK416 said:

So, one last question is... What will it be used for? 

I'm hoping that they would at least be sold to countries with weaker military prowess.

My suspicion might be wrong entirely, there is a big chance that these mechs are meant for personal security on starships and outposts. It would make sense considering their mech colors. It's probably Class I and II combat mechs.

Class III and IV being the more dangerous mechs with mythicals and legendaries

Class X being divine weaponry 

So go on then, try me'

8 minutes ago, AtomusX said:

My suspicion might be wrong entirely, there is a big chance that these mechs are meant for personal security on starships and outposts. It would make sense considering their mech colors. It's probably Class I and II combat mechs.

I'd say i'm a Class IV Mech, and you're Class III.

The Powerful Warrior Archimonde incinerates any and all enemies that stand in her way with an Overwhelming, Electric Chaos.

"ez dubs"

Just now, Ampaz said:

I'd say i'm a Class IV Mech, and you're Class III.

I'm not even gonna argue with you.

So go on then, try me'

1 minute ago, AtomusX said:

I'm not even gonna argue with you.

You shouldn't, good idea!

The Powerful Warrior Archimonde incinerates any and all enemies that stand in her way with an Overwhelming, Electric Chaos.

"ez dubs"

Just now, Ampaz said:

You shouldn't, good idea!

I hate you

So go on then, try me'

4 minutes ago, AtomusX said:

Ah, just like how our classfication of mechs, such as unit ADA-07 Planetfall which is currently under the hands of the executives for our refurbishment project to refurbish our fleet of mechs. Here we classifiy them as Advanced Dominance (Level 4, Mythicals) Attackers, don't judge us by the names.

If we should color them, then they would be painted red-colored Auscam, take note here that we would be using patterns instead of colors, colors is what would determine our factions.

Omura Unofficial Server

3 minutes ago, SolarisHK416 said:

Ah, just like how our classfication of mechs, such as unit ADA-07 Planetfall which is currently under the hands of the executives for our refurbishment project to refurbish our fleet of mechs. Here we classifiy them as Advanced Dominance (Level 4, Mythicals) Attackers, don't judge us by the names.

If we should color them, then they would be painted red-colored Auscam, take note here that we would be using patterns instead of colors, colors is what would determine our factions.

Very interesting (lore moment)

I just kinda rebuilt my mech from scrap heap and colored mine and Ampaz's mechs in our signature green color.

So go on then, try me'

Just now, AtomusX said:

Very interesting (lore moment)

I just kinda rebuilt my mech from scrap heap and colored mine and Ampaz's mechs in our signature green color.

I'm having a bit of trouble with my charge engine. The maneuvering jet has a broken combustor

"ez dubs"

it sure as hell better not be, thats a level 30 legendary! You better fix the damn thing

Edited by AtomusX (see edit history)

So go on then, try me'

2 minutes ago, AtomusX said:

it sure as hell better not be, thats a level 30 legendary! You better fix the damn thing

The combustor is damaged, the temperature went way over 1800 Fahrenheit, which is about 400 degrees hotter than the standard operating temperature.

"ez dubs"

2 minutes ago, Ampaz said:

I'm having a bit of trouble with my charge engine. The maneuvering jet has a broken combustor

1 minute ago, AtomusX said:

This is Shinya Momotsuki, an analyst of the Wrighton Dale Intellegence Agency.

Sir, what ever the problem is, just get over it. Anyways, sorry for Solaris' earlier replies about the information of the ADA-07 Planetfall, this was meant to be a classified project made for the Red Circle Squadron.

On the RCS squadron, we tend to use all weapons of all of our products, while maintaining weight of our mechs. ADA-07 is made to be a scope, if you won't mind, can I send a picture of the unit since Solaris mentioned it? 

I am going to put the CQR Front Grip and Stock/Grip on my M4, is that okay for you?

Loadout FN FAL, Desolator Heavy, Chainsaw, High Visibility Jacket, Leather Gloves, Vexeron Gloves Arm Wraps, Gas Mask.

Just now, Ampaz said:

The combustor is damaged, the temperature went way over 1800 Fahrenheit, which is about 400 degrees hotter than the standard operating temperature.

And let me guess, too much damn fuel flowed into the chamber and caused an engine flood too?!

1 minute ago, Momotsuki Shinya said:

Sir, what ever the problem is, just get over it. Anyways, sorry for Solaris' earlier replies about the information of the ADA-07 Planetfall, this was meant to be a classified project made for the Red Circle Squadron.

On the RCS squadron, we tend to use all weapons of all of our products, while maintaining weight of our mechs. ADA-07 is made to be a scope, if you won't mind, can I send a picture of the unit since Solaris mentioned it? 

Would love to.

So go on then, try me'

Just now, Momotsuki Shinya said:

Momo, do not send a picture. Just a little bit of hint is enough.

Omura Unofficial Server

1 minute ago, SolarisHK416 said:

Momo, do not send a picture. Just a little bit of hint is enough.

What? You already gave them information about our new unit, you know.

I am going to put the CQR Front Grip and Stock/Grip on my M4, is that okay for you?

Loadout FN FAL, Desolator Heavy, Chainsaw, High Visibility Jacket, Leather Gloves, Vexeron Gloves Arm Wraps, Gas Mask.

3 minutes ago, AtomusX said:

And let me guess, too much damn fuel flowed into the chamber and caused an engine flood too?!

4 minutes ago, Momotsuki Shinya said:

ehhhh yeahhhh....But we can fix it! It's not hard to repair my charge engine, i just need to replace the combustor, maybe not even the whole thing, probably just the first cylinder and the liner

"ez dubs"

Just now, Ampaz said:

ehhhh yeahhhh....But we can fix it! It's not hard to repair my charge engine, i just need to replace the combustor, maybe not even the whole thing, probably just the first cylinder and the liner

ALL OF WHICH REQUIRES MATERIALS WE DONT HAVE

So go on then, try me'