Nah man what is this

hasn

1 minute ago, Momotsuki Shinya said:

What? You already gave them information about our new unit, you know.

You know what will happen if you send a single image.

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

Just now, AtomusX said:

ALL OF WHICH REQUIRES MATERIALS WE DONT HAVE

Then how about we raise an outpost? That always cheers us up when we have a lot of stress. And hey! after we get back from the mission we could take one of the alien mechs and strip it for parts, hopefully their charge engine model fits mine own.

The Powerful Warrior Archimonde incinerates any and all enemies that stand in her way with an Overwhelming, Electric Chaos.

"ez dubs"

1 minute ago, SolarisHK416 said:

You know what will happen if you send a single image.

I know, but I'm going to do it anyway.

I am going to put the CQR Front Grip and Stock/Grip on my M4, is that okay for you?

Loadout FN FAL, Desolator Heavy, Chainsaw, High Visibility Jacket, Leather Gloves, Vexeron Gloves Arm Wraps, Gas Mask.

Just now, Ampaz said:

Then how about we raise an outpost? That always cheers us up when we have a lot of stress. And hey! after we get back from the mission we could take one of the alien mechs and strip it for parts, hopefully their charge engine model fits mine own.

They dont! They have epic grade weapons, charge engines too. It won't fit your combustor port. 

Just now, Momotsuki Shinya said:

I know, but I'm going to do it anyway.

we're waitinggggg

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

@AtomusX and @Ampaz, Here are the images, hope you love it.Screenshot_2023-01-06-18-39-54.thumb.png.80c445af3a1d239614c56913fdcc0186.pngScreenshot_2023-01-06-00-40-24.thumb.png.7aaf27e088cfd509147dacd2f7dceb7b.png

Just now, Momotsuki Shinya said:

@AtomusX and @Ampaz, Here are the images, hope you love it.Screenshot_2023-01-06-18-39-54.thumb.png.80c445af3a1d239614c56913fdcc0186.pngScreenshot_2023-01-06-00-40-24.thumb.png.7aaf27e088cfd509147dacd2f7dceb7b.png

Wait, the second mech didn't have the stats on...

I am going to put the CQR Front Grip and Stock/Grip on my M4, is that okay for you?

Loadout FN FAL, Desolator Heavy, Chainsaw, High Visibility Jacket, Leather Gloves, Vexeron Gloves Arm Wraps, Gas Mask.

4 minutes ago, Momotsuki Shinya said:

Wait, the second mech didn't have the stats on...

Dang it... Now our PMG is doomed to hell... I'm going to put you back to solitary after the emergency meeting, Momotsuki!

Omura Unofficial Server

Just now, Ampaz said:

ooooooh~! Super pretty mech, has it been field tested?

I dont think we were supposed to see their blueprints Atomus

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

So go on then, try me'

Just now, AtomusX said:

I dont think we were supposed to see their blueprints Atomus

ohhh, it's some type of secret government-funded stuff? Some 'hush-hush you never saw us' typeof shit??!

The Powerful Warrior Archimonde incinerates any and all enemies that stand in her way with an Overwhelming, Electric Chaos.

"ez dubs"

this feels like a fever dream that does not seem to end.

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

Just now, Ampaz said:

ohhh, it's some type of secret government-funded stuff? Some 'hush-hush you never saw us' typeof shit??!

yes..some 'hush hush you never saw us' type of shit.. : / 

So go on then, try me'

Just now, Ampaz said:

ooooooh~! Super pretty mech, has it been field tested?

Yes, it did. However, it wasn't quite good at shorter distances, and against those with charge engines, teleportation modules, and a hint of grappling hook. Still performs better than our previous units.

2 minutes ago, SolarisHK416 said:

Dang it... Now our PMG is doomed to hell... I'm going to put you back to solitary after the emergency meeting, Momotsuki!

And for the love of God! I am already in the solitary for 8 days, got out just 30 minutes ago, and then you're putting me back!? No Goddarn way!

1 minute ago, Momotsuki Shinya said:

Yes, it did. However, it wasn't quite good at shorter distances, and against those with charge engines, teleportation modules, and a hint of grappling hook. Still performs better than our previous units.

And for the love of God! I am already in the solitary for 8 days, got out just 30 minutes ago, and then you're putting me back!? No Goddarn way!

Hey Ampaz, we might have to upgrade your charge module to mythical, part of me wants to try and take that thing down!

So go on then, try me'

Just now, AtomusX said:

Hey Ampaz, we might have to upgrade your charge module to mythical, part of me wants to try and take that thing down!

i need to fix the combustor first before we upgrade it

WE SHOULD'VE UPGRADED IT AGES AGO!!

"ez dubs"

Just now, Ampaz said:

i need to fix the combustor first before we upgrade it

WE SHOULD'VE UPGRADED IT AGES AGO!!

THEN SHUT UP AND GET GOING

So go on then, try me'

11 minutes ago, Momotsuki Shinya said:

Get back here, we are going to put you back to solitary!

Omura Unofficial Server

2 pages of contents now, an impressive active thread

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

1 hour ago, The Rabbity said:

2 pages of contents now, an impressive active thread

All of them were off topic but okay

But best i can say the mechs from the shop could be good in the old undeveloped META like 2017 before the overpowered items platinum vests massive feet monkeys buffed overpowered items existed

May they work