Should I keep 2 vandals or replace one for a savagery?

SLX

Should I keep 2 vandals for a boiler build or replace one with a savagery?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which one to keep?

• Savagery
    • Vandals rage

Question

Trying to make a new boiler build with leftover parts I've collected. Two vandals is overall less cooling but I have a blind spot from 6 to 8 range. Should I replace one for a savagery? Here's build as well

Screenshot_20230105_215646_Super Mechs.jpg

12 answers to this question

vandal serves zero purpose other than very situational builds, savagery is your best call, unless you have literally zero better weapon to use.

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

1 hour ago, The Rabbity said:

vandal serves zero purpose other than very situational builds, savagery is your best call, unless you have literally zero better weapon to use.

Ight, is there another too weapon I should replace for the other vandal?

4 minutes ago, Bruvlord0 said:

Ight, is there another too weapon I should replace for the other vandal?

Supreme Cannon that synergize with Savagery, shotgun and maybe a res drainer, develop further from there and you are set.

Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 

10 minutes ago, Bruvlord0 said:

Alright, thanks for the help

i see myself abit inside every help needed post, helping makes me feel great, no worries

10 hours ago, Bruvlord0 said:

Trying to make a new boiler build with leftover parts I've collected. Two vandals is overall less cooling but I have a blind spot from 6 to 8 range. Should I replace one for a savagery? Here's build as well

Screenshot_20230105_215646_Super Mechs.jpg

Nice build, but when you use 2 vandal rages, you make distance 6, where you cant use other guns. You also can delete your enengy modules from mechs, cause your mech dont need energy. You need 1 or 2 resistance guns.

59 minutes ago, Burned_Fantom_2008 said:

Nice build, but when you use 2 vandal rages, you make distance 6, where you cant use other guns. You also can delete your enengy modules from mechs, cause your mech dont need energy. You need 1 or 2 resistance guns.

If I would say go energy free with modules, should I use another top weapon such as desolation 

Just now, Bruvlord0 said:

If I would say go energy free with modules, should I use another top weapon such as desolation 

Desolation is good enough for the mech if you use energy free top weapons, would suggest it, really.

But it could be real heavy considering the 66kg

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

2 minutes ago, SolarisHK416 said:

Desolation is good enough for the mech if you use energy free top weapons, would suggest it, really.

If I were to center mote into damage with Desolation, I should replace my nemo for a backstabbing guardian? 

Just now, Bruvlord0 said:

If I were to center mote into damage with Desolation, I should replace my nemo for a backstabbing guardian? 

Nemo would be great for draining the heat capacity but deals less damage, while backstabbing deals more damage at the cost of reducing your hp, it depends on which one you use

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

12 minutes ago, SolarisHK416 said:

Nemo would be great for draining the heat capacity but deals less damage, while backstabbing deals more damage at the cost of reducing your hp, it depends on which one you use

Probably nemo for right now. My build isn't quite tanks enough for it. I'll myth the lighting platnuim vest and go from there