What's your favorite legs?

hasn

So we all know legs are 2nd importanting thing in the mech which could be game changer such the wheels and the claw

List of legs that wouldn't go divine

Phsycial:Copper Destroyers C-R

Metal maniac R-E

Chromium Crushers C-L

Power bottoms E-L

Heat:burning boots R-L

blazing legs E-L

Sizzling Rollers C-E

For energy only cyclone feet R-E that can't transform to divine

Let's start with me i like cyclone feet due how goofy mech can go these feet Sizzling Rollers i feel kinda they're special due easy they can be obtained both only transform to epic

So what's your favorite leg or wheels

Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠١٠١-١٤١١٥٤_Chrome.jpg

Edited by hasn (see edit history)

Some rabbits walk on their front feet with their back legs in the air | New  Scientist

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]