Huh?

Fordekash

Question

So I made a post about this and it was closed for some reason. Perhaps I didn’t properly articulate my question. 

would anyone be able to give me some perspective of this screenshot?  In the post that was locked you can also see the list of replays appear to be all bobson vs bobson 🤣

image.thumb.jpeg.e217f2ba97960862594ee8e1a9f7bc10.jpeg

as for locking the other post and tell me to file a cheater report… I wish the admins could make positive assumptions about the customer base. 

Edited by Fordekash (see edit history)

6 answers to this question

Could this guy be cheatin?

Maybe or maybe not

He could of made multiple accounts  with same name to kinda worl together to get to op.

Or their just different guys using same name to be funny ..

But i wish theres a simple report button tho. Cuz ive seen someone cheated very clearly but coulddo nothing 😐

2 hours ago, Fordekash said:

So I made a post about this and it was closed for some reason. Perhaps I didn’t properly articulate my question. 

would anyone be able to give me some perspective of this screenshot?  In the post that was locked you can also see the list of replays appear to be all bobson vs bobson 🤣

image.thumb.jpeg.e217f2ba97960862594ee8e1a9f7bc10.jpeg

as for locking the other post and tell me to file a cheater report… I wish the admins could make positive assumptions about the customer base. 

It's pretty much just a simple "strategy" to confuse all other players, to distract from the known fact of Arena Points boosting with alt accounts ❗

Because ... whom or better said which of these accounts with the same name should be reported (and it is even not reportable, because it is not considered as cheating from the administration) ❓

We had the same (Arena Points boosting) again, again and again, one who thought she/he can "buy" the weekly wins even with an advantage not one single player else had in this game AND boosting Arena Points (of course I will not call a single name) ❗

Thats the reason I stopped spending money on this game and stopped as well to go for 1st place at the Weekly Tournaments ❗

For me its not played fair, nor it has anything to do with sportmanships and fair honorable wins ❗

For me, all these wins do not count, not 1 single of them ❗

But unfortunately the administration does not consider it as cheating, so there will not be a fair and honorable competition since years ❗

greetings
bestplayeroftheworld

P.S.: for the mods, its just a discussion, no accusation, no names called, just simple known facts ❗

😉