Is there any easy ways to get quick legendary items

Unforseen consequence void

Question

4 answers to this question

This is just like having to decipher an ancient war lord's map filled with riddles, codes only to acquire the keys to the treasure which require another map full of riddles and codes to acquire the treasure being his his golden spit bucket's barely 5 bucks in today's value, and the thing isn't even made with real gold.

Jokes and all, just play the game normally and sets out your own goal to build your infrastructure and resources on a daily basis, expecting the shining golden light from the fortune boxes is a lost cause, personal experience from someone whose inventory's in a severe case of clogging so bad i have to make power kits from base and have to use epic items as fusion fodder.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

On 11/2/2022 at 11:08 PM, OKI DOKI said:

Check SawZall information links. You will learn a lot if you do not have a lot of experience playing or even old ones to back to the game. Very helpful. Help you for fortune boxes, set ups and else. Give him a like or two or more. 

Thanks bro 🙂 

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html