I may have lost my account forever

Luckyguy

Question

Can I assume that I lost my account if I accidentally unlinked Google play from it and now I can't log in to it because I don't remember the password, since I always logged in through Google play.

Screenshot_20221016-133230_Super Mechs.jpg

and I just did it...

Screenshot_20221016-073936_Super Mechs.jpg

the main problem is that I remember the username, but not the password, and I did not write down the mail

Edited by Luckyguy (see edit history)

5 answers to this question

Don't feel too bad, it's not a bad idea to start from scratch now, with the most recently most ideal grinding path and infrastructure/resource management you can easily get double your old progress in less than 3 months.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

58 minutes ago, AionionLegionEmbassador said:

Don't feel too bad, it's not a bad idea to start from scratch now, with the most recently most ideal grinding path and infrastructure/resource management you can easily get double your old progress in less than 3 months.

Of course, this is probably the best idea, but there are no such things even on my main account. And this account has progressed very well with the help of portals. I mean, I won't be so lucky again (And I have made such progress in just less than 3 months) 

1 hour ago, AionionLegionEmbassador said:

What is the strangest thing is that I keep receiving mailings as if from this account. Something like "take away the daily bonus" or "a new raid is available".