The End.

s1ngul4r

So ye didn't know this is gonna happen someday but here it is, I am going to quit every online connections either forum fb etc. I also gave my account to my old best friend to co pilot it for now. And sorry big boy's life is gonna end here to, for anyone who thinks I'm just joking or I will be back no I am being serious right now. 

The reason I will be quitting is, a lot of problems happening to my life also got affected by a tornado luckily it wasn't that strong and I'm alive. So ye.... cya guys gonna miss yall hope  nothing bad happens to everyone

Peace. ✌️

"GAIS IM GOIN TO LEV GAME GAME SUCC NO UPDATE XDXDXDXDXDXD  [SERIOUS]" Post No.241523521432432412 and still counting.

Edited by AionionNobleSapphire (see edit history)

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, sᴄʏᴛᴇツ said:

Your POV while typing this shit: 🤓

How desperate are you to Necro a post from a week ago just be obnoxious to make yourself look cool ? weren't you the same genius who called everything i posted gay and got muted on the discord forum just not so long ago ? leave me alone, creep.

image.png.9375a3be6987030a1cc00b0368fefedb.png

Edited by AionionLegionEmbassador (see edit history)

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png