Smurf-ing

Fordekash

Back in the day items were tied to a level requirement. When you equipped level 30 items you could only match up with other level 30s. Same for level 28, 25 and so on.

perhaps with a little logic X amount of mythicals could block dropping down past rank Y. 

OR! Maybe the funky points assignment used for war could be used. If your build has a 5k war ranking you would automatically be pushed up to rank 7 and could not leave r7 regardless of losses. 🤷‍♂️

would take some adjustments but better than nothing?

3 hours ago, Fordekash said:

Back in the day items were tied to a level requirement. When you equipped level 30 items you could only match up with other level 30s. Same for level 28, 25 and so on.

perhaps with a little logic X amount of mythicals could block dropping down past rank Y. 

OR! Maybe the funky points assignment used for war could be used. If your build has a 5k war ranking you would automatically be pushed up to rank 7 and could not leave r7 regardless of losses. 🤷‍♂️

would take some adjustments but better than nothing?

It's better to add some adjustments but even without them, they might work, they just need adjustments to work better.

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.