Golem=Diamond Shell

SHIFT

Question

hello dear developers. So, in the old version of the Super Mech, there was a Diamond Shell torso, its key feature was a large amount of protection, but little HP. But this did not stop people from using it for joy, and it was really cool. But now, Diamond Shell is not the same as before, the Platinum series has come to replace, for example, where is he himself. Golem, its smaller version of Diamond Shell, was on a par with Windigo in terms of characteristics, but there is one big one, but why Golem does not have mythical pumping, if the old one has a model of the mythical Diamond Shell, which is slightly larger than the legendary golem and a small horn peeps out.

Screenshot_20220815-022937.jpg

Screenshot_20220815-033214.jpg

2 answers to this question

A lot of legacy items have shared the same fate, but I don't think we're going to get a mythical version of any items that only go up to legendary. But I do think it would be nice to have diamond shell back, or at least a mythical version of golem. 

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

2 hours ago, Spam said:

A lot of legacy items have shared the same fate, but I don't think we're going to get a mythical version of any items that only go up to legendary. But I do think it would be nice to have diamond shell back, or at least a mythical version of golem. 

+

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀