Hello everyone! New forumer here πŸ‘‹

Hello everyone, i am Amona Gussini but you can call me Amona. I've been playing this game for like a year now but i just recently found this forum through a certain friend 😁. I am an American πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² though i am currently in the Philippines right now πŸ‡΅πŸ‡­ so yeah that is my introduction as for now. I will also answer your questions here and my in game name in super mechs is Nino Nakano... hehe sounds like a weeb name πŸ˜‚ Anyways that is it for now nice to meet you all!! πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

2 hours ago, AmonaGussini2007 said:

Hello everyone, i am Amona Gussini but you can call me Amona. I've been playing this game for like a year now but i just recently found this forum through a certain friend 😁. I am an American πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² though i am currently in the Philippines right now πŸ‡΅πŸ‡­ so yeah that is my introduction as for now. I will also answer your questions here and my in game name in super mechs is Nino Nakano... hehe sounds like a weeb name πŸ˜‚ Anyways that is it for now nice to meet you all!! πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

Nice to meet you.

6 hours ago, AmonaGussini2007 said:

Welcome to the forum, @AmonaGussini2007

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN!Β 

CLICK HERE

I like FluffehΒ πŸ’€