smokey bear has been ruining me

smokey bear

The bear. The ads. This smiling brown bear talking about wildfires is ruining my mentality. Wherever i go, i see smokey bear. Im going to go take a dump, i see smokey bear in the reflection of the toilet water. My homies look like smokey bear. Whenever im watching anime everyone seems to look... like a bear. This mf is ruining me and this is why im too scared to play campaign anymore. Sometimes i sum up the courage to play a little campaign for the money but then when his smiling face appears my lips start trembling my mouth drops. He looks so...hot. But he is driving me crazy. Please someone tell me how to play without ads. Yes i know premium is a thing but i need tokens to feed my family of 9. Please send help. Anyways, Hi! Im your host smokey colBEAR. Filling in for Smokey, 'cause after 75 years of, "Only you can prevent wildfires" Turns out, the song was wrong. We DID start the fire. Go to smokeybear.com to learn more about wildfire prevention.

Only you can prevent wildfires.

50 minutes ago, smokey bear said:

The bear. The ads. This smiling brown bear talking about wildfires is ruining my mentality. Wherever i go, i see smokey bear. Im going to go take a dump, i see smokey bear in the reflection of the toilet water. My homies look like smokey bear. Whenever im watching anime everyone seems to look... like a bear. This mf is ruining me and this is why im too scared to play campaign anymore. Sometimes i sum up the courage to play a little campaign for the money but then when his smiling face appears my lips start trembling my mouth drops. He looks so...hot. But he is driving me crazy. Please someone tell me how to play without ads. Yes i know premium is a thing but i need tokens to feed my family of 9. Please send help. Anyways, Hi! Im your host smokey colBEAR. Filling in for Smokey, 'cause after 75 years of, "Only you can prevent wildfires" Turns out, the song was wrong. We DID start the fire. Go to smokeybear.com to learn more about wildfire prevention.

Yes,how about this?

A13EEF6C-7BD2-4072-AD80-B195594AEE96.jpeg.05efd042f3dde26b3838be225a50a30d.jpeg

https://m.youtube.com/results?sp=mAEA&search_query=Idanirf+energy+leg

I found it in part of iDaniRF's video.

On 8/1/2022 at 4:14 PM, smokey bear said:

XDDDDDDDD

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀