Buff Base

XxLucky13xX

So, base is clearly inferior to the previous silver boxes. The main benefits of the base are control over what you craft, ability to craft epics/power kits/legendaries and gold income, but it comes with increased prices and lengthy build times, not to mention the cost and time spent upgrading your base to get these benefits. I feel that most items are  overpriced and take too long to make, and would like to see either a moderate decrease in build time or minor decrease in costs of cards. This would encourage people to convert to base. At least add in a few achievements for crafting cards and upgrading buildings. It is much less efficient to build cards in the base if you are trying to upgrade items compared to just buying a ton of silver boxes, and the chances for epics/power kits are already included in the silver boxes. 

clearly inferior

This old post seems to indicate it's not clearly superior or inferior, just that there are pros and cons.

http://community.tacticsoft.net/t/the-official-pros-and-cons-of-new-base-accounts-and-non-base-accounts-switching/53043

increased prices

With all due respect, I stick to common items, so for me it's just fine.

lengthy build times

Then decrease build times using the arena shop.

Or, with all due respect, just learn to live with it.

Even at base level 12, more or less, my factories have been producing common items since the beginning of December.  24/7.  No stopping.  It may slow down by about a month because I'm upgrading the base further in order to upgrade my gold mines further, but that's just me.

most items are overpriced and take too long to make

Maybe, but again, I stick to common items to upgrade my stuff.  I can upgrade an epic to legendary in one day (and I'm getting even faster at it as I upgrade the base).

encourage people to convert to base

Philosophically, I disagree: I think it should be more or less equal to silver boxes.  That way the player has a choice and can pick what they think works best for them.

less efficient to build cards in the base if you are trying to upgrade items

That's tbe beauty of it: if you think it's not worth it, don't use it.  Also, players can request their base be deleted if they want to go back to the silver box system.

chances for epics/power kits are already included in the silver boxes.

They are?  I haven't used the silver boxes since I first started playing.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

1 hour ago, SawzAll said:

This old post seems to indicate it's not clearly superior or inferior, just that there are pros and cons.

http://community.tacticsoft.net/t/the-official-pros-and-cons-of-new-base-accounts-and-non-base-accounts-switching/53043

With all due respect, I stick to common items, so for me it's just fine.

Then decrease build times using the arena shop.

Or, with all due respect, just learn to live with it.

Even at base level 12, more or less, my factories have been producing common items since the beginning of December.  24/7.  No stopping.  It may slow down by about a month because I'm upgrading the base further in order to upgrade my gold mines further, but that's just me.

Maybe, but again, I stick to common items to upgrade my stuff.  I can upgrade an epic to legendary in one day (and I'm getting even faster at it as I upgrade the base).

Philosophically, I disagree: I think it should be more or less equal to silver boxes.  That way the player has a choice and can pick what they think works best for them.

That's tbe beauty of it: if you think it's not worth it, don't use it.  Also, players can request their base be deleted if they want to go back to the silver box system.

They are?  I haven't used the silver boxes since I first started playing.

If you're just going to produce commons, don't comment about prices of other stuff. And max arena shop upgrade for base only decrease time by 10%, while base will take months to max. Base should at least get a reduction in upgrade time, and maybe lower the costs for some items a bit (not the chance of legy card), because base right now isn't very good, even for experienced players.

18 minutes ago, Shoultz262 said:

If you're just going to produce commons, don't comment about prices of other stuff. And max arena shop upgrade for base only decrease time by 10%, while base will take months to max. Base should at least get a reduction in upgrade time, and maybe lower the costs for some items a bit (not the chance of legy card), because base right now isn't very good, even for experienced players.

I never said all prices were worth it.  And that's the point: there are pros and cons.  It might be cheaper, but take longer, to make your own legendaries, for example.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html