whos the game developer

stormsurge

Question

this games amazing i love it and if i had the money id buy it and then keep it alive and add loads more content plus balance everything fix shop make the campaign more fair to play make the base more manageable and maybe even add a new thing other the heat energy and physical, maybe even add a system to where you can get mythicals like you used to be able to maybe even divine, and the way divine works would be reset i dont like how legendary divine is better then common divine it makes battles unfair, and titans i would change loads of things make some more events like portals could lead to another campaign id make the titans weapons accessible and i would make mini bosses that use to be in the game like god mode or the invisible mech, another thing id like to add is in the base where you could have buggies and tanks and it could be like a raid situation instead of just having gold and item factories there could be other things it could be like clash of clans or just keep it in the range of the clan and have it be like a raid situation maybe there could be a new category called radiation where certain weapons do damage to certain things like energy or heat or regen or cooldown and it could be health or defense but the way it would work is over the course of a persons turn it would deal damage on each turn, i would get rid of the healing and -defense pads and the harm to use weapons and maybe bring back kits like there use to be and possibly the very old shield that theres still a spot for but i could also bring back the regen drone also finally make divine drones black instead of default and another thing i’d do is make it where you can choose 1v1 2v2 or 3v3 but your level depends on which one will give you rank ups so for example level 1-50 1v1 gives rank up  51-125 gives 2v2 rank up and 126-200 is 3v3 and also i think id make a prestige system sort of like in cats so certain weapons are only obtainable one way and its help to stop farming (im a farmer) i also hate that the chance for legendaries is so low and its so difficult to get T-tokens so ill find a way to make that better also of course there would be more items monthly i would add silver boxes back to the shop but instead id make them default where its common-epic then silver would be like current premium crate then gold would have epic-mythical but also they would include relics that correspond and another thing is their could new fortune boxes that are given to you after beating a boss level and dont require arena wins(thats just annoying) they would choose if it gives you coins tokens relics paints ascension things powerup kits and even maybe something that can turn a common-epic weapon into a legendary-divine and another idea is the premium pack which once again wont contain epics just legendary and mythical also id make it where theres no wait but certain torsos and legs have certain weapon slots and modules and itd be cool to see the higher ranked mechs lose weapons as there damaged to make energy and heat metas more vulnerable, although physical would have to be nerfed so its not 1500 damage a turn after using two frantic brutes, i also would make a game mode thats a 1+1v1+1 with a bigger map size so this could be called clan duos where you and a random player in your clan have to fight another duo something i personally would love to add back is the swords and the 2 use grapples charges and teleports that use to be so godly maybe there could be a research facility where you put in two items and then it makes blueprints for a item that your item factories can make, maybe there will be a wish list idea where you choose 3 items at a time and the chances of you getting those items increase by 50% id make health and defense modules much easier to get higher rarities in so you dont have to buy the packs introduced, including packs i want to make it possible to pay for things with coins like convert them into tokens so you can buy premium boxes and packs or get the deals that cost real money with coins instead of 3500 tokens or 50 bucks another thing id do is take titan tickets and the arena upgrade points and the raid rewards and make it all of one the same currency maybe something to deal with the radioactive idea and have a currency that powers those weapons so their even more rare it will be like the gem mine from clash of clans these would be more rare then tokens and you cant purchase them (courtesy of a game dev thats not wanting to make money) id of course update all the software issues and especially begin advertising the game and change up the very old things u find in the app store and the game settings that shows rockets and ammo which got removed a long time ago along w all the parts that are no longer in the game the last thing i would do is implement a star system for items showing how rare they are so the more stars the item has the rarer regular common weapons like malice beam would have 1 star all the way to divine but items like a double use teleport or radiation weapon would be 5 stars and certain radiation would be 4 and maybe the healing drones too weapons like spartan carnage or cockpit piercer would be 3 and then nightfall and things like the rocket weapons too level 2 items would be like the top electric and heat thing that shoots twice(forgot the name)  and the rarity of the items would be what concerns you rather then only getting epics for 325 T-tokens, the higher prestige you are the higher chance of rare items. i did say i loved the game didnt i?

6 answers to this question

48 minutes ago, stormsurge said:

this games amazing i love it and if i had the money id buy it and then keep it alive and add loads more content plus balance everything fix shop make the campaign more fair to play make the base more manageable and maybe even add a new thing other the heat energy and physical, maybe even add a system to where you can get mythicals like you used to be able to maybe even divine, and the way divine works would be reset i dont like how legendary divine is better then common divine it makes battles unfair, and titans i would change loads of things make some more events like portals could lead to another campaign id make the titans weapons accessible and i would make mini bosses that use to be in the game like god mode or the invisible mech, another thing id like to add is in the base where you could have buggies and tanks and it could be like a raid situation instead of just having gold and item factories there could be other things it could be like clash of clans or just keep it in the range of the clan and have it be like a raid situation maybe there could be a new category called radiation where certain weapons do damage to certain things like energy or heat or regen or cooldown and it could be health or defense but the way it would work is over the course of a persons turn it would deal damage on each turn, i would get rid of the healing and -defense pads and the harm to use weapons and maybe bring back kits like there use to be and possibly the very old shield that theres still a spot for but i could also bring back the regen drone also finally make divine drones black instead of default and another thing i’d do is make it where you can choose 1v1 2v2 or 3v3 but your level depends on which one will give you rank ups so for example level 1-50 1v1 gives rank up  51-125 gives 2v2 rank up and 126-200 is 3v3 and also i think id make a prestige system sort of like in cats so certain weapons are only obtainable one way and its help to stop farming (im a farmer) i also hate that the chance for legendaries is so low and its so difficult to get T-tokens so ill find a way to make that better also of course there would be more items monthly i would add silver boxes back to the shop but instead id make them default where its common-epic then silver would be like current premium crate then gold would have epic-mythical but also they would include relics that correspond and another thing is their could new fortune boxes that are given to you after beating a boss level and dont require arena wins(thats just annoying) they would choose if it gives you coins tokens relics paints ascension things powerup kits and even maybe something that can turn a common-epic weapon into a legendary-divine and another idea is the premium pack which once again wont contain epics just legendary and mythical also id make it where theres no wait but certain torsos and legs have certain weapon slots and modules and itd be cool to see the higher ranked mechs lose weapons as there damaged to make energy and heat metas more vulnerable, although physical would have to be nerfed so its not 1500 damage a turn after using two frantic brutes, i also would make a game mode thats a 1+1v1+1 with a bigger map size so this could be called clan duos where you and a random player in your clan have to fight another duo something i personally would love to add back is the swords and the 2 use grapples charges and teleports that use to be so godly maybe there could be a research facility where you put in two items and then it makes blueprints for a item that your item factories can make, maybe there will be a wish list idea where you choose 3 items at a time and the chances of you getting those items increase by 50% id make health and defense modules much easier to get higher rarities in so you dont have to buy the packs introduced, including packs i want to make it possible to pay for things with coins like convert them into tokens so you can buy premium boxes and packs or get the deals that cost real money with coins instead of 3500 tokens or 50 bucks another thing id do is take titan tickets and the arena upgrade points and the raid rewards and make it all of one the same currency maybe something to deal with the radioactive idea and have a currency that powers those weapons so their even more rare it will be like the gem mine from clash of clans these would be more rare then tokens and you cant purchase them (courtesy of a game dev thats not wanting to make money) id of course update all the software issues and especially begin advertising the game and change up the very old things u find in the app store and the game settings that shows rockets and ammo which got removed a long time ago along w all the parts that are no longer in the game the last thing i would do is implement a star system for items showing how rare they are so the more stars the item has the rarer regular common weapons like malice beam would have 1 star all the way to divine but items like a double use teleport or radiation weapon would be 5 stars and certain radiation would be 4 and maybe the healing drones too weapons like spartan carnage or cockpit piercer would be 3 and then nightfall and things like the rocket weapons too level 2 items would be like the top electric and heat thing that shoots twice(forgot the name)  and the rarity of the items would be what concerns you rather then only getting epics for 325 T-tokens, the higher prestige you are the higher chance of rare items. i did say i loved the game didnt i?

Two words bruv: punctuation marks, it as if you're talking with out stoping for air.

And I disagree with a great number of things on this list

4 hours ago, stormsurge said:

Can’t read that pls make it shorter

On 6/18/2022 at 3:39 AM, stormsurge said:

tl:dr

Brought to you by asshats to reelect AssClown to the Itty Bitty Titty Committee.